Epic Perfect World

Duskblade/SB

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘

Are you retarded? The only EA's I've ever complained about are skillsending tryhards, and they can be counted on one hand. I'm disgusted by the amount of people that call the class weak though when it's literally one of the most boosted and insanely efficient classes in game.

Sin needed a nerf by anyone's standards pre-script patch, and shouldn't have gotten their attack level back. Being able to tank an entire squad, have 66% chance to evade all status's, and at the same time being able to GoF crit hiero most players by pressing F1 at 3.33 APS isn't alarming to you?

I'm criticizing you because you can still win, it's not impossible. Technically you're a hypocrite too considering everyone jumps on my case for saying this and that is OP vs X class because of game mechanics, yet you're doing the same exact thing here with EA vs X class.

Hmm, funny how that works out huh?
Nah man EA need boost LOL

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Nah man EA need boost LOL

EA can't kill 1/12 classes 123, let's give them Jones blessing!

Cancer. Go back to sin moron they hierobug the new classes and is more on your level of difficulty (f1 tier).

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |

EA can't kill 1/12 classes 123, let's give them Jones blessing!

Cancer. Go back to sin moron they hierobug the new classes and is more on your level of difficulty (f1 tier).
I beat you on every class that I play dude...  

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I beat you on every class that I play dude...

[Skillsending EA] - Just banned for it, playing InTake (lol).

[3.33 GoF Sin] - lol

[Spark MG (barely] - lol

You're literally AiZoX man

Make a barb and I'll piss on your existence, but oh wait- you and your master don't play classes that aren't overwhelmingly defensive and don't have "easy buttons". 

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |

[Skillsending EA] - Just banned for it, playing InTake (lol).

[3.33 GoF Sin] - lol

[Spark MG (barely] - lol

You're literally AiZoX man

Make a barb and I'll piss on your existence, but oh wait- you and your master don't play classes that aren't overwhelmingly defensive and don't have "easy buttons".
Yes sadly my ea is banned for Skillsending (LOOOOOL)

Dude why would i waste my time making barb you are sht anyway / make a sin or mage ? Oh wait you have both let me fuuck you on those classes aswell lmfao joker
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2016, 12:23 pm by Mo-,

Offline Selaria

What is "skillsending" ?

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
What is "skillsending" ?
Domgraths knows it better then anyone ask him

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants

Are you retarded? The only EA's I've ever complained about are skillsending tryhards, and they can be counted on one hand. I'm disgusted by the amount of people that call the class weak though when it's literally one of the most boosted and insanely efficient classes in game.

Sin needed a nerf by anyone's standards pre-script patch, and shouldn't have gotten their attack level back. Being able to tank an entire squad, have 66% chance to evade all status's, and at the same time being able to GoF crit hiero most players by pressing F1 at 3.33 APS isn't alarming to you?

I'm criticizing you because you can still win, it's not impossible. Technically you're a hypocrite too considering everyone jumps on my case for saying this and that is OP vs X class because of game mechanics, yet you're doing the same exact thing here with EA vs X class. Yes, it may be extremely hard (good player vs good player) i.e MG vs WB, but it's still possible nonetheless. You can't criticize me for complaining about getting sparked and 1 shot, then turn around and complain about not being able to kill DB because of their class bonus's and act like you're not exactly like me lmao

Hmm, funny how that works out huh?
If you truly think that, make an ea and beat some good sb's/db's
Id love to see the videos.
Ea vs any class is fair besides the new classes 
They also were nerfed for their aps dmg with the new buffs
The difference between spark combo is its easily avoidable whereas db/sb combos are not

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
If you truly think that, make an ea and beat some good sb's/db's
Id love to see the videos.
Ea vs any class is fair besides the new classes
They also were nerfed for their aps dmg with the new buffs
The difference between spark combo is its easily avoidable whereas db/sb combos are not
ever thought that u are not supposted to beat db with an ea, even though its easy?
ever heard of a complete class counters(mystic psy,mg wb, sin db)?
I have fully geared EA, and its insanely OP in any kind of PvP, greater than any other class.
as for sin against duskblade if u really died to it u are complete disgrace of an assassin and i advice u to delete the character
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2016, 01:11 pm by Maxy

Offline Quit

• Quited
Man why you crying about DB/SB you want to release them now your crying you make gm rush now your crying, why crying man im crying lol....simple dude dont use your sin make DB/SB so no crying thread :'(

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
ever thought that u are not supposted to beat db with an ea, even though its easy?
ever heard of a complete class counters(mystic psy,mg wb, sin db)?
I have fully geared EA, and its insanely OP in any kind of PvP, greater than any other class.
as for sin against duskblade if u really died to it u are complete disgrace of an assassin and i advice u to delete the character
Never said i died to it did i? I said i was stunlocked in tidal by it lmao

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Man why you crying about DB/SB you want to release them now your crying you make gm rush now your crying, why crying man im crying lol....simple dude dont use your sin make DB/SB so no crying thread :'(
You confused or what? Ive never wanted new classes out lol they are broken asf

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Never said i died to it did i? I said i was stunlocked in tidal by it lmao
Its just luck then, fought one few hours ago some proced some not

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Its just luck then, fought one few hours ago some proced some not
Guess my luck is horrible considering it wasnt in just one case

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
nerf waves incoming