Epic Perfect World

(Saturday) Worms Vs NoHomo TW Video (NEW)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
ty everyone :)

and yeaa, unfortunately not everyone has same taste in music D: ... can't help it there x.x

Here's the video from another perspective, recorded by Redix, which was played by zFlashx :) enjoy.

Last Edit: Jan 14, 2013, 12:15 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
For a second there, seeing as I could not attend to TW this time, I thought Labs had actually posted a video of something he lost, until i checked the map. Then I also remembered that this is Labs, he would never post a video of something he lost, he ain't got the balls and he doesn't want anyone to see his hurt ego.  :tiger-24:

Offline SHINIGAMI

For a second there, seeing as I could not attend to TW this time, I thought Labs had actually posted a video of something he lost, until i checked the map. Then I also remembered that this is Labs, he would never post a video of something he lost.

that's nothing surprising  :normal-19:  .. why would i waste my time and bandwidth editing and uploading a video which i'm not really fond of myself o.o   .... nothing about balls/guts.... i simply cbf wasting my time and bandwidth on something where i've gained nothing, especially when it takes almost the whole day to render video's in HD, using over 80% of my laptop's RAM, preventing me from using my laptop for anything else the whole time.

and your statement goes both ways.. am sure mizu recorded TW video aswell and perhaps others as-well from your end but none have uploaded.

anyways, gl in TW next week, looking for another fun fight.  :normal-1:

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
Nice vid but   most of all nice music  choice  love it
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

dorothyerika

Great TW video as always : )

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Really good job 2 worms i cant imagin how u guys won well i heard NH was more than worms, its hard 2 belive
I think labs is changiz khan number 2 wins battles , well i wanted nh win and made bet with family member and i lost 20 dollars x2
I still bet on nh next time. Gj both of sides
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
Really good job 2 worms i cant imagin how u guys won well i heard NH was more than worms, its hard 2 belive
I think labs is changiz khan number 2 wins battles , well i wanted nh win and made bet with family member and i lost 20 dollars x2
I still bet on nh next time. Gj both of sides

Bet on NH more and you going to be poor for rest of your life.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
it changiz khan cuz eng ppl dont use ch say g dont tell me that cuz he crushed our country ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Areashi

• Banned
it changiz khan cuz eng ppl dont use ch say g dont tell me that cuz he crushed our country ;)
...what?

Offline Tokio

• I love Burritos :)

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
Don't listen to Savi, he's just jealous. >.> Also, Labs, I have before posted videos back on other servers where I was not the one that came out on top. It's called good sportsmanship. Course, based upon the fact that you don't post as many videos as PK fights and TWs you have, says something. Anyways, good luck next time.  :monkey-37:

Offline SHINIGAMI

Don't listen to Savi, he's just jealous. >.> Also, Labs, I have before posted videos back on other servers where I was not the one that came out on top. It's called good sportsmanship. Course, based upon the fact that you don't post as many videos as PK fights and TWs you have, says something. Anyways, good luck next time.  :monkey-37:

the last thing i'll say in regards to this;

I have uploaded the Alamat 10v10 before, where we did lose one fight, if what you claim is to be true, i would've cut that fight out.  ... and as for pk, we pk everyday lol, and we pwn majority of the times, i dnt record every single pk video, nor do i want to waste the time and bandwidth to upload them everyday... as i've explained before .. these videos take the whole day to render in such qualities, and while its rendering it doesn't really allow me to use my laptop for anything else..  soo yea lol,,  i'm not going to waste my time on them :) ... thats the only reason i don't upload every single video i record...  :normal-19:

and again... i know a few people in NH recorded these 2 TWs, they haven't really uploaded their videos now, have they...

anyways.. cya next TW hopefully. :) record it and upload it please.
Last Edit: Jan 15, 2013, 10:11 am by SHINIGAMI

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
Last Edit: Jan 15, 2013, 11:00 am by Erecura/Erettra

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
Course you do. You PK when NH isn't on, as you always have and you do it with other guilds vs us, but I don't feel like going into detail. Seem to like to argue the point, so I must have hit a sensitive subject. Good to know. Anyways, just thought I'd see and remind everyone how easy it is to rile Labs up. This post won't see me again as I won't even check it anymore. Have a good (or horrible, depending on who you are) day, everyone. ^_^