Epic Perfect World

Serious Question 2

zSavX

Why is it in the media section, majority fo the videos are archer/wizard??? do you guys not play anything else...12 classes and you mainly see 2....wdfh is this???

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
What I wanna know is why they even make mass pk videos... power in numbers and you are more or less only as good as the guy next to you. Waste of time to watch.
We need more solo PK vids.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

zSavX

What I wanna know is why they even make mass pk videos... power in numbers and you are more or less only as good as the guy next to you. Waste of time to watch.
We need more solo PK vids.
Yes yes we do :D

Offline Selaria

Flashy kill everything-in-one-skill tends to attract folks. I'm actually surprised there isn't many Psychic vids.

In the case of Archer - it's a safe-distance class.

Last Edit: Oct 19, 2016, 09:51 am by Selaria

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Mainly used classes in mass pk , YW
sig by my sister ♥

zSavX

Mainly used classes in mass pk , YW
BM is CC and veno populates mass alot more then BMs do >_>, EP is a backbone in mass but majority play a DD role? half-assed answer but ok :D

Offline Selaria

BM is CC but BM need to be close, which puts them at risk.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
it's the best classes to be making videos.  they're the most popular dd classes

the last thing I need as an ep is to be worrying about my reactions being slower all because I have a recording program running and it's slowing my computer down

I've made a few videos a long time ago but it always had to be lowest graphics and simple models, sometimes models had to be turned off entirely

you don't worry about that as much as a dd class like ea or mg.  

also mass pk videos as an ep gets rather boring after a few minutes.  the only thing that's interesting is small (preferably outnumbered) rpk, and that's a lot harder to find than it was in previous years since it always inevitably transforms into mass pk yet again

kitty stew

it's the best classes to be making videos. they're the most popular dd classes the last thing I need as an ep is to be worrying about my reactions being slower all because I have a recording program running and it's slowing my computer down I've made a few videos a long time ago but it always had to be lowest graphics and simple models, sometimes models had to be turned off entirely you don't worry about that as much as a dd class like ea or mg. also mass pk videos as an ep gets rather boring after a few minutes. the only thing that's interesting is small (preferably outnumbered) rpk, and that's a lot harder to find than it was in previous years since it always inevitably transforms into mass pk yet again
I think recording as a healer would make more people appreciate being support

they get no love :(

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think recording as a healer would make more people appreciate being support

they get no love :(

it's a hard knock life

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
BM is CC and veno populates mass alot more then BMs do >_>, EP is a backbone in mass but majority play a DD role? half-assed answer but ok :D
LOL?? R u for real 
sig by my sister ♥

zSavX

LOL?? R u for real
Yes??? even from Media videos you see at the most 1-5 BM on each side of Mass pk and you see more venos/ea/mg/mystic then you will a BM, R.I.P sin/seeker as their kit is deemed useless in mass by many :D, R u for real???why even reply in such a dumb manner? stay on topic

Offline Selaria

If Seeker is considered useless in mass PK.. then those people really how no clue how to play the class.

Goldengate

Because both classes require no skill to play.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
If Seeker is considered useless in mass PK.. then those people really how no clue how to play the class.
thats what i am saying since the class came out lol
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*