Epic Perfect World

When Tyrants Think to come to the hood Apo Smashing Baddies

Offline kin

change title to how to camp def gears and i will +1 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
oh enlighten us, mister degree in politics lmfao

Hillary's winning and her first command will be to bomb yo house lmao get lost boy
only uninformed imbecils with mob mentality can vote for hilary lol

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

bro you can't even vote at all

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Agreed bro

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
And special snowflakes who can see past the media's conspiration are voting for Trump, right?

Give me a break here, literally the whole Internet hates Hillary. In every debate video  the most popular comments are the ones saying that Trump "stomped her" or something along the lines. It's nothing new to expect from  crazy obsessed weirdos that eat everything Republicans have been feeding them about Hillary since Bill's administration. There is true to what people blame Hillary for, and she is indeed a filthy liar but there's also a BUNCH of lies and slander and pathetic excuses for blowing out tax payers money on ongoing investigations for the pettiest reasons ever.

There's no good option in these elections and that's it. Trump is not the ***ing cure of America, he just seems to appeal to Internet trolls because he's a troll himself. He will NOT make America great again, he will finish it.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
And special snowflakes who can see past the media's conspiration are voting for Trump, right?

Give me a break here, literally the whole Internet hates Hillary. In every debate video  the most popular comments are the ones saying that Trump "stomped her" or something along the lines. It's nothing new to expect from  crazy obsessed weirdos that eat everything Republicans have been feeding them about Hillary since Bill's administration. There is true to what people blame Hillary for, and she is indeed a filthy liar but there's also a BUNCH of lies and slander and pathetic excuses for blowing out tax payers money on ongoing investigations for the pettiest reasons ever.

There's no good option in these elections and that's it. Trump is not the ***ing cure of America, he just seems to appeal to Internet trolls because he's a troll himself. He will NOT make America great again, he will finish it.
Btw we won pk lol
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
r3fl when enemi think they win pk XD sorry guiz cant win against apo ll umi :pPpPppp we are best :**** 267-1 dt 19-1 tw won all pk!!! maybe need new tactic idk XD time to recruit on Overwatch or maybe u guys retired [email protected]

PURGATORY

r3fl when enemi think they win pk XD sorry guiz cant win against apo ll umi :pPpPppp we are best :**** 267-1 dt 19-1 tw won all pk!!! maybe need new tactic idk XD time to recruit on Overwatch or maybe u guys retired [email protected]
r3flc4pter xdd