Epic Perfect World

Why I am crying about less PE despite having pk ready gear

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
rofl @ all these kids that got endgame and are now trying to get PE reduced as best geared player on all classes, +1 to restoring PE to whatever the fck it was before heh

Typical zack (burdette jr) shitposting when he was one of the script kiddies that botted trillions of dama's and ec before getting banned and PE's introduced huehuehuehue

Typical zack (burdette jr) shitposting when he was one of the morons that botted trillions of dama's and ec before getting banned huehuehuehue
ive been best geared since day 1

don't be upset bcuz u invest days into pve to get shit gear xD

"before getting banned" xD ya im banned xD so banned xD

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Thank you for using your brain, I really appreciate it.

As for those above me, I can't really be bothered to quote you, but I will say this:

You're wrong. My gears aren't finished, I didn't farm relentlessly for the new classes, and every single toon that isn't my barbarian/sin is ridiculously undergeared. I've focused on my barbarian for a year straight, and I managed to get every single piece of my gear (endgame) from damascene via Event Tokens.

Critics talking out of their ass per usual. Yawn. Lol'd at "nerf arena event though", considering it has nothing to do with PE's at all and is the only thing that actually boosts the influx of damascene into the market. Getting 200+ ET's in the arena is completely insignificant considering it's x3 dama's per reroll and you get 5 dama's per ET, which still makes PE more valuable.
When requesting for a new way to gear up did you not say you've been playing this server for a long time and still don't have good gears as part of selling platform to get it implemented? you expect anyone to believe you got it from damascene/event tokens?
I haven't farmed for the new classes simply because I've done all my farming for the past 4years and had enough of it apart from the odd gv I will do and trials ... how long did it take you to gear your sin? was that not via the pe system also?
I don't really care its been reduced since my gears were never gained by them and I have 6 end-game characters .. apart from the slight changes I am using it with on barb. The fact is that you suggested for these stuff to be added because "people" were too lazy to farm for their stuff after people were against it , saying that its because "we already have end-game toons and don't want other players to get them". now it is too easy and you want the old system back ok cool it maybe easy but its still a measly 20pe from a gv run that not every1 does daily that they spend 40mins doing afk or not its still 40mins and trials which again not everyone can join in it on a number of reason one of them being the faction does it at a time that they're not at home or unable to login game .. people have lives ... not everyone makes these 300pe week ... its the same thing as you complaining about players abusing trials but did you actually realise how much time and effort they put to do them? trials and gv are the main source of PE right now an it all comes down to the time a person can put into the game and when it starts

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2016, 09:12 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
All that wall of text for 5 PE (ya ik some got 10 geared 150 chars on same acc and doing GV all day) :normal-43: people should be thankful we have PE back when i joined Epic having -6 gears on a MG/Mystic/WF etc  people would say u're a 2k$+ donator same goes for -9 ct EAs,he didn't nerf trials and probably I'm not the only one that does trials twice a week and that's it as "farm" if u wanna call it that way.FSP is still the same and with the new judgement mode you get more than 15 now i think you get like 20+ pretty sure.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
U whippersnappers got it good argue for PE I remember back in the good ole days when u had to work these streets for some damas.  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Idgaf tbh PE in general was retarded as fck imo but already let everyone take advantage of it how it was, what's the point in lowering it now when new classes come and new ppl being attracted to the server. 

Solo

+++ More PE per GV and make it atleast 2 runs per day for one character.

There are reasons why PE was implemented to the server.
Whatever may have caused it do not change the fact the server was dying slowly and was maybe at all time low on activity and population.
Something had to be done to sustain and furthermore attract players.
As if right now the server has decreased in population.

All the PE that was farmed in a single day in GV back then, takes about a month for some people now.
With the release of Eclipse,
GV or an alternative dungeon with increased PE by 30 per day, preferably more is necessary and fair enough in my opinion considering server's situation.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Add more pe or sv will die bro!!!!

Offline Hzeel

• Characters: Dappy,AngeII
bc this server is full of selfish scared ***s scared of the fact that ppl will eventually get same gear as them and beat them, so they try to make it harder for every1, btw all the ppl that complained / +1'd have alrdy spammed and abused the sht out of dailies
They managed to make aga change his mind about boosting ea, meanwhile demon ea is literally unplayable not only that it lacks the ct which is very important for surviving but it also lacks dmg, w.o 3spark u are nothing lol. no GM's decision can surprise me, aga literally said for ea buff ''wait till u (community) see it then cry'' - didn't add it
the sooner u understand that u have no impact on this server the less u will care :normal-36:
Da *** you read my main  :normal-2:
+1 on this

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Deejay

bc this server is full of selfish scared ***s scared of the fact that ppl will eventually get same gear as them and beat them, so they try to make it harder for every1, btw all the ppl that complained / +1'd have alrdy spammed and abused the sht out of dailies
They managed to make aga change his mind about boosting ea, meanwhile demon ea is literally unplayable not only that it lacks the ct which is very important for surviving but it also lacks dmg, w.o 3spark u are nothing lol. no GM's decision can surprise me, aga literally said for ea buff ''wait till u (community) see it then cry'' - didn't add it
the sooner u understand that u have no impact on this server the less u will care :normal-36:
More like braindead retards who want their gear handed to them on a silver platter, the people who were top tier before all of this, are still top tier. I don't understand how people are saying if people had the same gear it would be different. I've beat sins that have retarded gear in comparison to my own, I can go full dragon and beat a fully geared r8 sin. I've also been beaten by sins who I have a gear advantage over. People need to get over this whole Gear > Skill nonsense because it is barely true. I've seen MG's with 2X channel wrist and 3X chan on some armor peices get trashed by MG's with basic end game gear, I've seen EA's with full -9 set get trashed by eas with full -6 set only. Better gear will increase your chances of winning yes, but not by a significant amount, maybe only slightly. At the end of the day if you're trash you're still going to be trash if you had perfect gear and if you're good then with perfect gears you're still good.

Offline Aitherea

• Characters: Aitherea
  • Faction: Eternal
But just take a moment to think about this. 40 minutes, 15  pe. 40 minutes, 15 pe. The time it takes is not worth the reward, and sadly not everyone can afk everything. I made this thread because I hoped to bring this to the gms/agatio's attention. I'm not the only one who feels the change is unfair and unnecessary, and I've made my feelings clear, so I don't really think I need to say much more on the subject.

Also, good luck to the people who insult others in their posts and then think that'll prove to everyone that they're right  :)).  Maybe you should try a different approach.

Solo

bump for epw

Solo

You still get 300pe /week tho
Calculate the hrs spent on doing that and add 3hrs on top, cause of; searching, grouping, failing runs, etc.
Hard to tell which joke deserves to win, 40mins spent on 15 PE or 24+ hrs spent per week for 300.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
You still get 300pe /week tho
Not all of us lucky enough to get decent gears with 300 PE , not even with 1k PE can get u x2 ct wrists ijs
Depends on ur luck !!!!! And not many r lucky!!!
Another point, its really unnecessary to decrease the amount of PE u get per day , cuz its not fair , we had to get 40 PEs for 2 GV runs but now its limited to 15 PE per run ,+ why the price of dama got to 24-25ec each? LOL ... Not all of us can donate and not all of us r filthy rich to buy it with this price , its really funny to see ppl who cried in GC for trials and abused PEs to get their gears , now they r trying to nerf it like wth?

Wasted a countless number of PEs on x4def wep and still got nth !! Bring back the OLD PE system its just stupid , ITS STUPID !!!!!!!
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2016, 09:49 am by Mαℓαk❀
sig by my sister ♥