Epic Perfect World

Unfair titles removal

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
So ,apparently I cannot buy (OLD) titles for points anymore, unless i'm blind. Which seems rather unfair, since all older classes have them, 
Now i understand if the new titles won't be out for a month or two, but leave the old ones up tho... I don't wanna farm old titles.

scatterer3

I just noticed this 10 minutes ago, was about to make a topic or ask in support chat where is the option

Bring back the old titles please

PURGATORY

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Option was removed, because the title function isn't modified to work with the newly available titles.
I mean, in case if a person who did new title chains would be willing to learn the old titles by buying these titles from the panel, he would irrevocably lose all the new titles he acquired by questing.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Option was removed, because the title function isn't modified to work with the newly available titles.
I mean, in case if a person who did new title chains would be willing to learn the old titles by buying these titles from the panel, he would irrevocably lose all the new titles he acquired by questing.
Well there should of been a notification about this in the first place!!!.
There is no way im doing old ones myself, put the option up and write a warning about it.
Seems very unfair to new players/people playing new classes. And do it asap before people actually start doing the new chain in a majority.
Luckily I haven't touched it.

kitty stew

of all the things to get angry about :tiger-2:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well there should of been a notification about this in the first place!!!.
There is no way im doing old ones myself, put the option up and write a warning about it.
Seems very unfair to new players/people playing new classes. And do it asap before people actually start doing the new chain in a majority.
Luckily I haven't touched it.
I'm not leaving a hole in game which would let people ruin their characters only because you want to learn the old titles asap.
The option will be brought back only when it's fully fixed.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
I'm not leaving a hole in game which would let people ruin their characters only because you want to learn the old titles asap.
The option will be brought back only when it's fully fixed.
Well you kind of already left a hole by not telling us about this don't you think :-X
And no, its not "just me".
Oh well, guess 2017 it is then.

Thread can be locked, got the answer i was looking for.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well you kind of already left a hole by not telling us about this don't you think :-X
Not really, the option was removed before the patch went live.