Epic Perfect World

BM Missing Skill

OmegaRa

no, learn the class. I am just a decent WR not even good geared and I have a 1v1 event title (Bracket destroyer) ( I believe this thread towards WR being weak in 1v1 right? ) . The class will be ruined with para stun making its skillcap low. DPH sin got ruined with primal skills. It became a faceroll build to play considered to what it used to be. In 1v1 you can't get perfect balance. Some classes perfectly counters other. That's how it is. Get over it.
I understand your perspective but no other class besides Duskblades more recently(with which I was against of having it removed) have had their skills removed because other individuals didn't want to adapt to the skill.
Instead people choose to take away from the class to protect their own playstyles.
You have the option to not learn the skill if you are so eager as to having stun lock (Which mind you really won't make much of a difference if you have it or not). I personally want it because of the different mechanics it can bring to the PvP plane and having stuff removed takes away from the game's purpose. 
People associate the use of Dragon Rising with instant death, it's kind of detrimental. 

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
I understand your perspective but no other class besides Duskblades more recently(with which I was against of having it removed) have had their skills removed because other individuals didn't want to adapt to the skill.
Instead people choose to take away from the class to protect their own playstyles.
You have the option to not learn the skill if you are so eager as to having stun lock (Which mind you really won't make much of a difference if you have it or not). I personally want it because of the different mechanics it can bring to the PvP plane and having stuff removed takes away from the game's purpose.
People associate the use of Dragon Rising with instant death, it's kind of detrimental.
on a r8 aps server, dragon rising is basically instant death. what are you, retarded?
bms hit 3ks-6ks per attack with aps on classes like ea and sin
one proc of dragon rising and they are dead unless they deplete their entire genie lmao
if was dph server id be full for it but r8 aps servers do not need it

haven't seen such selfish suggestion in awhile tbh

OmegaRa

on a r8 aps server, dragon rising is basically instant death. what are you, retarded?
bms hit 3ks-6ks per attack with aps on classes like ea and sin
one proc of dragon rising and they are dead unless they deplete their entire genie lmao
if was dph server id be full for it but r8 aps servers do not need it
And you're yet again taking a 1v1 perspective in which you're not only anticipating your death but also your inefficacy as a player, completely exaggerating. Am I to expect you to be standing still, without switching weapons or caring at all for your survival?
You speak of the skill in a manner I've already explained before, it seems to me you're so unwilling to adapt that you deem yourself extremely susceptible to the skill, instead of trying to figure out how to work around a problem, also known as abstract thought. 
Yet another unadaptoid. 
1 proc of Dragon Rising is the same as 1 proc from Drake's Bash, if you were not going to do anything about it, and even if you were to live through it (Which is more than likely the case) then you can always expect whatever comes next to be a stun.
Regardless my approach is not related to 1v1s, as I will continue to emphasize on time and time again.
haven't seen such selfish suggestion in awhile tbh

Selfish? More like selfless. We want a skill that was taken from us back. If anything those of us who want this to happen are helping the community by trying to add back a mechanic that should have long stayed. 

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
And you're yet again taking a 1v1 perspective in which you're not only anticipating your death but also your inefficacy as a player, completely exaggerating. Am I to expect you to be standing still, without switching weapons or caring at all for your survival?
You speak of the skill in a manner I've already explained before, it seems to me you're so unwilling to adapt that you deem yourself extremely susceptible to the skill, instead of trying to figure out how to work around a problem, also known as abstract thought.
Yet another unadaptoid.
1 proc of Dragon Rising is the same as 1 proc from Drake's Bash, if you were not going to do anything about it, and even if you were to live through it (Which is more than likely the case) then you can always expect whatever comes next to be a stun.
Regardless my approach is not related to 1v1s, as I will continue to emphasize on time and time again.

Selfish? More like selfless. We want a skill that was taken from us back. If anything those of us who want this to happen are helping the community by trying to add back a mechanic that should have long stayed.
it is the same? no you retard lol db we can easily fortify or badge of courage or remove paralysis
its nothing the same. you already are one of the most tankiest classes even in aps sets lmao

OmegaRa

it is the same? no you retard lol db we can easily fortify or badge of courage or remove paralysis
its nothing the same. you already are one of the most tankiest classes even in aps sets lmao
You also can just as easily (as an archer) 1/2 spark immunity, condor to make it miss, time your leap appropriately to avoid the stun, essentially making us waste a spark, WoG, etc.
The trick is to play smarter and adapting.
If you want to add dragon rising to the game, then you should reduce the stun duration of roar of the pride by 3 seconds
No objection from me if you agree with this. 

zSavX

Dang yall still going on about OP this skill this? i have never seen such crybabies ever...QQ bout DR and yet DB has free reign to stunlock you haha might as well reroll DB now xD

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Lol to the ppl who were against removing primal quad. Don't need people who can't play canceling that shit into shadow prey and getting easy 1 shots

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
Lol to the ppl who were against removing primal quad. Don't need people who can't play canceling that shit into shadow prey and getting easy 1 shots
People just have no skill these days now that they have a challenge they wanna cry

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy

Agreed.
+1 another additional dog

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

Agreed.
dont care he will be a good dog

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
dont care he will be a good dog
+1 we get a new dog

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
if you open your filthy mouth to agree then say goodbye to your egg.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘