Epic Perfect World

BM Missing Skill

zSavX

I hope once again that Agatio revisits this thread and notices that players actually have valid points into adding a skill that promotes the use of this class.

Other players rather compare one class to their own trying to compare their kits, associating them as the same, and berating a skill'set introduction even though there's VIDEO evidence that it would make little to not difference. Waiting for a reply on consideration.
Omega we will be waiting forever, it's deemed too OP cause only counterplay right now is to use all of your genie to counter it and that leaves you open to a bombardment of CC, I wait a few days and laugh at how many DB/SB nerf threads that will come out, DB already got nerfed cause primal quad was deemed to OP...can we nerf that barb shout skill that full str barbs 1hit people with? 

OmegaRa

I believe there may be a chance for some consideration.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I doubt the wrs here realize the actual amount of dmg they deal on every class when they can actually stunlock them
3ks-7ks per melee at high aps
giving them a 7.5 second stun ruins a high chance of survival vs aps wrs
if this wasn't an aps server id say +1 but sorry, that's epw for ya
DPH is fine with the skill
aps is not
force every wr to go dph and I +1 the skill because then they actually need it
otherwise no
Really? Lol.....

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Goldengate

Blademasters were considered sins prior the release of assassins. Now they are here for Crowd Control and APS only. 

Go play Barbarian if you want a full skill set and random boosts. They haven't been nerfed at all.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Blademasters were considered sins prior the release of assassins. Now they are here for Crowd Control and APS only.

Go play Barbarian if you want a full skill set and random boosts. They haven't been nerfed at all.
.... Oke. You have no clue at all...

Offline Hattori

So basically BMs are stripped off their best skill because they were tested in 1v1 situations and they were good at it?.... Having in mind that most small pk is done with squad or mass PK, how is that 1 non aoe skill a game breaker?

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️

Offline Kia

I believe there may be a chance for some consideration.
You can't blame people for fighting against the introduction of that skill.
7 seconds of not being able to use anything but genie is simply way too much, especially since it ignores antistun.

IF they ever decide to release that skill then they should release a viable custom genie skill that counters it (either removal or prevention) along the way.

OmegaRa

7 seconds of not being able to use anything but genie is simply way too much, especially since it ignores antistun.

IF they ever decide to release that skill then they should release a viable custom genie skill that counters it (either removal or prevention) along the way.
As above stated by myself and many others there are already several prevention methods and techniques for this skill to be avoided. Whether or not people choose to use them in order for them to adapt is not my decision, but they are there.
I'm not blaming anyone for their decisions in regards of support/rejection of the skill, I am more than ok with people having their perspective, as I have my own. 

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy

Nigga wat..... most retarded shit I've seen since domgrath, while the skill is pretty op making a custom genie skill to remove it would b like destroying barb skill and new classes skills. Anyways the idea of having primal bash Implemented isn't so good. 

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nigga wat..... most retarded shit I've seen since domgrath, while the skill is pretty op making a custom genie skill to remove it would b like destroying barb skill and new classes skills. Anyways the idea of having primal bash Implemented isn't so good.
this^
lold at domgrath comment

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
Have the stun lock gods lost their sht? I don't think much true stun lock gods left

OmegaRa

Have the stun lock gods lost their sht? I don't think much true stun lock gods left
If you want to specifically look at BMs from a 1v1 standpoint, then I guess I can see why you're bringing up stun lock gods.

Offline xXBlazeXx

+1, for ***s sake stop the customize, give every class all of its own skills without edit!

also achieve r8 atk/def bonus equality between all classes!
basically this,there is always a counter play.thats why i HATE PVP AND I DONT PVP BUT GIVE ALL CLASS A COMPLETE SKILLSETS
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic