Epic Perfect World

BM Missing Skill

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Responding as follows. Dragon Rising, or rather, paralyze effects were made to counter Purify weapons and Anti-stun effects. You don't see Blademasters using it because Drake Bash is a purifiable skill and therefor would entail an unnecessary loss of chi. Utilizing Dragon Rising on a target (sometimes even an AAd Target) renders them momentarily unable to do much, similar to how you and many other WBs already use your paralyze. How BMs would use it is no different, not sure what bringing that up would've helped you prove. Also, like I've said before, Barbarians, Duskblades and Blademasters do not have similar kits, nor do they have similar skill-consumption disadvantage. Also, this skill is not 2x the duration, stop exaggerating.I did not say I do not ask for 1v1s. I like to 1v1 for fun, so I do it. How am I being selfish, exactly? When did wanting to 1v1 make me a selfish person? I don't even specifically ask you for 1v1s, I 1v1 whoever is immediately available and willing. I'm a hypocrite for wanting to play the game now? See why people don't find a reliable continuity in what you say? other server was a copy of EPW and you know that. Paradox, Striker, Ben, they all worked within the parameters of what EPW did, with little outside editing besides gear rates, instances and farming systems. You know this, or would've known this had you properly examined the history of other server (Which I had previously written). Only a select amount of servers did remove Dragon Rising, and typically those servers did it under a recommendation of players who come from a server that had already removed it, assuming that their play-style would be jeopardized, essentially coming back to what my initial point was: People don't want to adapt. Same with other server. Lastly.Similar damage ratios, doesn't look much more different, if anything it looks like their damaging mechanics are much higher than ours based on how the WB's damage easily destroys the BM's, especially after the 3 spark (looks more like old Storm). The entire point of me showing you this video is to show you that Dragon Rising is not this impossible beast you're making it out to be, and there are counterable ways of playing against it, alongside ways to win.

"Dragon Rising isn't x2 the duration"

Barb Knockdown = 4 seconds. Dragon Rising = 7.5 seconds. Now, I'm not sure if you know math or not, but 4+4 = 8. 8 is double the value of 4. Take away .5 from 8, you are given 7.5. 7.5 rounded up, is 8. That is .5% from being double the value.

oops?

Really can't be bothered to reply to the rest because I've already said my piece in the posts above. You're a tape-recorder on loop, and I'm not going to type out the same argument I've made on every single thread before this, you're free to go look at them if you wish.

I will say though is that on Epic Perfect World, at the caliber of gears that we have, with the boosts that BM has received in terms of DPH & APS, Dragon Rising is NOT needed to be successful at your class, there's plenty of top-tier videos of Raul vs Myself on my youtube page, and I'll link one down below for you.

He is one of the best of his class that has played here, up there with Aldin and Robbert of old and he does extremely well without Dragon Rising before AND after the patch was released that boosted the claws. Dragon Rising is too much when the class is already very good defensively, and offensively.

OmegaRa

"Dragon Rising isn't x2 the duration"

Barb Knockdown = 4 seconds. Dragon Rising = 7.5 seconds. Now, I'm not sure if you know math or not, but 4+4 = 8. 8 is double the value of 4. Take away .5 from 8, you are given 7.5. 7.5 rounded up, is 8. That is .5% from being double the value.

oops?

Really can't be bothered to reply to the rest because I've already said my piece in the posts above. You're a tape-recorder on loop, and I'm not going to type out the same argument I've made on every single thread before this, you're free to go look at them if you wish.

I will say though is that on Epic Perfect World, at the caliber of gears that we have, with the boosts that BM has received in terms of DPH & APS, Dragon Rising is NOT needed to be successful at your class, there's plenty of top-tier videos of Raul vs Myself on my youtube page, and I'll link one down below for you.

He is one of the best of his class that has played here, up there with Aldin and Robbert of old and he does extremely well without Dragon Rising before AND after the patch was released that boosted the claws. Dragon Rising is too much when the class is already very good defensively, and offensively.

Thanks for the math lesson?
I am a tape recorder because I am right, and you're scapegoating what I am saying in order to try and institute your own mistaken views.
With that being said, I am glad you posted that video because this video is a perfect example of how little-to-no difference Dragon Rising would make , so tell me, how would Dragon Rising have made any difference in most of those fights? Because to me it doesn't look like it would have. (This is a video I have seen before)
Exactly.
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 09:58 pm by Omega

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Thanks for the math lesson? I am a tape recorder because I am right, and you're scapegoating what I am saying in order to try and institute your own mistaken views. With that being said, I am glad you posted that video, tell me, how would Dragon Rising have made any difference in most of those fights? Because to me it doesn't look like it would have. (This is a video I have seen before) Exactly.

"I'm a tape recorder because I am right".

Did you read that guys? If you keep on saying your PoV over and over again, you're right!

Does that mean I'm right about Perfect Elements, about Barbarian para being boosted to 100%? Giving Occult Ice 100% proc?

Lmao, it's statements like that, that make many people see you as insignificant for. You have nothing to show for yourself, you're extremely bias, and it's clear that the only reason you (((Truly))) want this added is so that you'll actually be able to defeat something that previously you wouldn't have been able to. You need to "adapt" to playing without Dragon Rising (something you haven't had), but wait.. You have for so long now.. What happened to adapting to what's given to you?

Clearly you're failing miserably.

cevans1290

Did you read that guys? If you keep on saying your PoV over and over again, you're right!

Does that mean I'm right about Perfect Elements, about Barbarian para being boosted to 100%? Giving Occult Ice 100% proc?

Lmao, it's statements like that, that make many people see you as insignificant for. You have nothing to show for yourself, you're extremely bias, and it's clear that the only reason you (((Truly))) want this added is so that you'll actually be able to defeat something that previously you wouldn't have been able to. You need to "adapt" to playing without Dragon Rising (something you haven't had), but wait.. You have for so long now.. What happened to adapting to what's given to you?

Raul isn't at all a fail WR though, what are you on about? Just because he wants the skill that was taken away from WR's doesn't mean that he's failing. He can adapt without it, but he would prefer to have it. You are probably the most bias person on server, tho..?

cevans1290

7.5 rounded up, is 8. That is .5% from being double the value.

Do you know what a % is, compared to a number? It's just .5, not .5% c:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Raul isn't at all a fail WR though, what are you on about? Just because he wants the skill that was taken away from WR's doesn't mean that he's failing. He can adapt without it, but he would prefer to have it. You are probably the most bias person on server, tho..?

He's never played with it on Epic. If he wasn't completely trash at his class he'd also not be asking for it to be re-added. Look, Insanity even said -1 on this post because it's unnecessary, Raul and plenty other WR's agree that it's not needed or should be added. He clearly hasn't adapted to anything if he's still bad after playing WR for so many years and crying every week on the forums for a skill to be added even AFTER all the boosts he's received.

Oops I mistyped? Don't give a ***, whiteknight harder though it's amusing to see people sticking up for the underdog.

OmegaRa

I am disappointed.
You're so clouded in your own ways that you only see what you want. You are indeed entitled to your own opinion, but you're once again adding completely unrelated things to the points I am trying to lay across. This is why it is impossible to discuss things with you, and the main reason why most people do not take you serious.
I have laid out my points, time and time again about why I think the skill should be re-instituted, and BECAUSE I have been it leads you to believe that I am a tape recorder. What do you want me to do? To tell you that Dragon Rising will help you collect exhaust samples from vehicles and that it will help you find the keys to your HMMV? 

You're comparing adapting to what should rightfully be there, to adapting to something that was removed. That's literally deviating from the whole point we've been trying to set out. You're deliberately avoiding EVERYTHING that is being said, twisting it, and bringing your own shit for no reason other than to try and rile people around your own little thoughts. Ridiculously clever but nonetheless noticeable, but to think you'd think of us as foolish enough to fall for that...Ha.

You're welcome to scroll up, and read the numerous times I've laid out my points in regards to having our skill back. I do get tired of repeating myself.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
he meant 6.25% doesnt really matter, you would just get his concept! he is correct! anyway.. i really don't hate omega lmao but he's kind of shabby af, its cause i fought too many good wrs! i can't really change the way i see things!
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

cevans1290

He's never played with it on Epic. If he wasn't completely trash at his class he'd also not be asking for it to be re-added. Look, Insanity even said -1 on this post because it's unnecessary, Raul and plenty other WR's agree that it's not needed or should be added. He clearly hasn't adapted to anything if he's still bad after playing WR for so many years and crying every week on the forums for a skill to be added even AFTER all the boosts he's received.
Oops I mistyped? Don't give a ***, whiteknight harder though it's amusing to see people sticking up for the underdog.
If you weren't complete trash, you wouldn't have QQ'd so long for shit about WB's not being good.
Almost nothing on here is unnecessary, yet it's added and removed anyway.
Correcting you and speaking my mind on the matter isn't being a whiteknight. I personally think you are being 100% a hypocritical idiot on this situation, since you legit begged for ages for shit about WB and the moment that there's a change you don't want to deal with, Dragon Rising, nah let's -1 it over and over again until people get tired of arguing with you.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
You're welcome to scroll up, and read the numerous times I've laid out my points in regards to having our skill back. I do get tired of repeating myself.

Whoa man, would you look at that! Something I can agree with. Same can be said for me as to why I don't want it added.

You're arguing, I'm replying. Again, passive-aggressiveness is amusing from you. Let what's been said be said and stop trying to look like some social-justice-warrior sticking up for the "good people of EPW" from the "big bad domgrath".

Technically though, what I said was perfectly on-point. You're talking about people not willing to adapt; yet you aren't adapting to what's already given to you. If you weren't just begging for another heavily game-changing skill to be added, then people people wouldn't -1 your suggestion. You argue against every single opposition that's thrown your way, then try to twist it around as if they're the intolerant ones.

It really shows how much of a hypocrite you are, but regardless, I may not be heavily fond of you- however I don't wish ill for you. With that being said, I'm going to stop replying and let you calm down before I inflict some sort of traumatic damage since you cannot STAND people not agreeing with you.

(Funny how that works, isn't it? Don't we all love hypocrisy?)

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
I doubt the wrs here realize the actual amount of dmg they deal on every class when they can actually stunlock them
3ks-7ks per melee at high aps
giving them a 7.5 second stun ruins a high chance of survival vs aps wrs
if this wasn't an aps server id say +1 but sorry, that's epw for ya
DPH is fine with the skill
aps is not
force every wr to go dph and I +1 the skill because then they actually need it
otherwise no

OmegaRa

Whoa man, would you look at that! Something I can agree with. Same can be said for me as to why I don't want it added.

You're arguing, I'm replying. Again, passive-aggressiveness is amusing from you. Let what's been said be said and stop trying to look like some social-justice-warrior sticking up for the "good people of EPW" from the "big bad domgrath".

Technically though, what I said was perfectly on-point. You're talking about people not willing to adapt; yet you aren't adapting to what's already given to you. If you weren't just begging for another heavily game-changing skill to be added, then people people wouldn't -1 your suggestion. You argue against every single opposition that's thrown your way, then try to twist it around as if they're the intolerant ones.

It really shows how much of a hypocrite you are, but regardless, I may not be heavily fond of you- however I don't wish ill for you. With that being said, I'm going to stop replying and let you calm down before I inflict some sort of traumatic damage since you cannot STAND people not agreeing with you.

(Funny how that works, isn't it? Don't we all love hypocrisy?)
Actually, I am more than ok with having people disagreeing with me. You're the one who seems to have a problem engaging into discussion, bringing things into arguments such as "How bad you are at your class" and "Being absolute trash", alongside undermining other people's opinions, classifying them as "Retarded". I am responding to you, clearly stating what you're trying to do, still responding.
I point out how you're trying to accentuate several things that do not by any means relate to the overall goal of the many posts already placed here.
By your logic, I also have people +1ing my post because they see that the skill was taken away as a result of people not wanting to adapt, hence voting for a removal. You're not denying that you don't want to adapt, by the way. If anything by how you're dodging all of my questions and statements, you're making it clear that you're afraid to take on Dragon Rising.
I'm certain the "Undisputed Wb King" or whatever would by no means have a hard time adapting... But the way you're reacting makes me think otherwise.
There have been oppositions, yes. But they're predominantly the same one, mostly coming from you. "No, it's broken" < that's not an explanation. "No, it's unnecessary, if you need it, you're bad at your class." <That's also not an explanation. that's just a clouded view. If you were able to properly explain to me why you believe the skill is broken and unnecessary, then I could accept it as your point of view, but so far most antagonists, you predominantly, have failed to do so.
Not to mention that, (and I'll say it once again) you've failed to answer all of the questions I've laid out for you to answer, leading me to believe that my suspicions behind your intentions in posting here today were right. I'm not being a hypocrite for defending my point of view and stripping down the meaning of what you're writing, in your book I'm being a hypocrite because I dare advocate for the return of something that was taken away from us.

zSavX

I doubt the wrs here realize the actual amount of dmg they deal on every class when they can actually stunlock them
3ks-7ks per melee at high aps
giving them a 7.5 second stun ruins a high chance of survival vs aps wrs
if this wasn't an aps server id say +1 but sorry, that's epw for ya
DPH is fine with the skill
aps is not
force every wr to go dph and I +1 the skill because then they actually need it
otherwise no

Actually, I am more than ok with having people disagreeing with me. You're the one who seems to have a problem engaging into discussion, bringing things into arguments such as "How bad you are at your class" and "Being absolute trash", alongside undermining other people's opinions, classifying them as "Retarded". I am responding to you, clearly stating what you're trying to do, still responding.
I point out how you're trying to accentuate several things that do not by any means relate to the overall goal of the many posts already placed here.
By your logic, I also have people +1ing my post because they see that the skill was taken away as a result of people not wanting to adapt, hence voting for a removal. You're not denying that you don't want to adapt, by the way. If anything by how you're dodging all of my questions and statements, you're making it clear that you're afraid to take on Dragon Rising.
I'm certain the "Undisputed Wb King" or whatever would by no means have a hard time adapting... But the way you're reacting makes me think otherwise.
There have been oppositions, yes. But they're predominantly the same one, mostly coming from you. "No, it's broken" < that's not an explanation. "No, it's unnecessary, if you need it, you're bad at your class." <That's also not an explanation. that's just a clouded view. If you were able to properly explain to me why you believe the skill is broken and unnecessary, then I could accept it as your point of view, but so far most antagonists, you predominantly, have failed to do so.
Not to mention that, (and I'll say it once again) you've failed to answer all of the questions I've laid out for you to answer, leading me to believe that my suspicions behind your intentions in posting here today were right. I'm not being a hypocrite for defending my point of view and stripping down the meaning of what you're writing, in your book I'm being a hypocrite because I dare advocate for the return of something that was taken away from us.
Dude SS, in no way do wrs deal 7ks...maybe 3-5ks without spark but no wr would 3 spark in a 1v1, we don't have a chi skill like barb to click on and passively get chi, yeah we have primal sword skill but we're not gonna camp sword 24/7 (there are some who do that) dragons rising does sht base damage a 7.5 sec CC effect that can only be countered by the use of genie, Yeah bottom line no one wants to use all their genie to counter 1 skill??? get better regen...simply put you can't add DB and SB (DB has CC for days) and still expect to not see DR...like really? WR is suppose to be the CC God and nowadays it's so simple to counter WR gameplay...people Faith right before you roar, or AD right before you drake bash...boom counter, but because DR evades those, it's a problem???
@Dumbgrath, ( @sign so you know this is directed at you), dude give it a rest... you can't spend days and nightsmaking (nerf this and nerf that post and not expect someone to just sit idlely by all the time, that being said just because I and other people agree with Omega doesn't mean nothing, WB still have a spammable CC to where it's actually strong then BM in regards to endgame and 1v1 scenarios, no real *luck* involved so get that out of here. Just say you have no real reason against the skill besides you don't have any counterplay to it
and since when is trying to even the playing field, equate to being a bad player? some people excel at pvp some excel at pve..just the way the cookie crumbles, some people see you as a good player and others see you as utter shit...a 3spark spamming WB...(I wish we were still in the era where you didn't 3spark spam on HA classes, but times have changed).

Offline Jonathan

• Savage
+1 , Love playing Bm

OmegaRa

I hope once again that Agatio revisits this thread and notices that players actually have valid points into adding a skill that promotes the use of this class.

Other players rather compare one class to their own trying to compare their kits, associating them as the same, and berating a skill'set introduction even though there's VIDEO evidence that it would make little to not difference. Waiting for a reply on consideration.