Offline YO55U@

• ►TheSlayer►►►►
  • ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
  • Characters: DEVASTATION, XTheSlayerxX
  • Faction: Tyrant
                                                 ◘◘◘►DEVASTATION◄◘◘◘

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Will the rankings page update for new classes?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
yes, maybe tomorrow

Offline Hzeel

• Characters: Dappy,AngeII
I wannted ask do we got back Magic ring on EA?

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
I wannted ask do we got back Magic ring on EA?
No  :o

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

kitty stew

is it possible to not load people like the old client when selecting "show important players" or only display your own model"(<- know this one was just added)? I've noticed the memory load on the client even when selecting this is virtually double to triple what it was before..not even making people disappear by other settings alters it.. client used to take a little under 600mb with minimal settings before, now it won't go below 1.3gb

clearly the client is still loading other players anyways, which is very evident in ares event.. it's just acting like you're using the show/hide players outside range limit option and displaying only their name/guild/icon/order

Offline Talun

• Talun
Where's the Homestead...that would be fun....your chopping this game apart for the pkers.....STOP THAT CRAP. 

kitty stew

Where's the Homestead...that would be fun....your chopping this game apart for the pkers.....STOP THAT CRAP.
mfw players utterly clueless about what content is actually in the eclipse update and nerdrage

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
That's in the elysium update, not eclipse

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

he will add homestead when he has the files to.  homestead is not in the eclipse patch, and it'll probably be a while until we can get it.  which is unfortunate because I'm really looking forward to it  :-[

Offline Talun

• Talun
That's in the elysium update, not eclipse
Well get it done,....from what I'm seeing it's all about the PK....well "NO IT'S NOT"...I like the quest's building stuff.....and stop removing stuff,...no game will EVER be balanced...the Star Chart was fine....The Re-awaking the cards and characters was fine....This is a skeleton compared to the original game.

kitty stew

Well get it done,....from what I'm seeing it's all about the PK....well "NO IT'S NOT"...I like the quest's building stuff.....and stop removing stuff,...no game will EVER be balanced...the Star Chart was fine....The Re-awaking the cards and characters was fine....This is a skeleton compared to the original game.
there's absolutely no balance to some of these things

if you think they should be in there feel free to play pwi or make your own server

this one doesn't simply add everything that pwi gets

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Reawakening cards was fine? I was in the beta where we had like 600 spirit and ppl were hitting each other for 50ks. That's when spirit got lowered to have a somewhat balanced game