Epic Perfect World

Ms. Epic PW Contest

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
AngeLica please post here your top 10 choices, and PLEASE refrain from picking people because you know them, I want this to be as fair as possible. List them in any order and please highlight the 6 you choose to be in the finals.

Heres my top 10, and the 6 that i think are the best are highlights in green:

1) Kicia
2) Andzia
3) Crysella
4) BlueS
5) Acey
6) Xunna
7) _Matilda_
8 ) Nelly
9) Elly
10) Midnight
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2012, 11:27 am by Zapp

Offline Epica

• Old Player
can i ask something ? whos gonna choose the SS's? :/ i would like to note that the first SS from hmm _Matilda_ or how its spelled lol its very cool, romantic and peaceful  ::)

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
I'm waiting for AngeLica to help me choose. Dosn't seem she is active on forums and have to wait for her in game.

Angelica

Sorry for the waiting, been a bit busy.

1, Elu
2, BlueS
3, Crysella
4, Kicia
5, Andzia
6, Acey

These are the top 6 for me.  :)

PS.:
7, Xunna
8, Elly
9, _Matilda_
10, Nelly
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2012, 04:31 pm by AngeLica

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
Ok so the obvious ppl are:

Kicia, Crysella, Andzia, & Acey

Possible people we have to decide from:

BlueS, Xunna, Matilda, Nelly, & Elly (These people were in both our top 10)

Not possible to be in finals:

Midnight & Elu (neither of us agreed is either of our top 10)

Here are the reason why I chose my 6

1) Kicia - Pretty, romantic scene and position with couple is beautiful, battle is ok, and beach shot was good with nice emote.
2) Andzia - pretty, beautiful romantic scene, ok battle scene, and ok beach scene
3) Crysella - pretty, romantic spot nice emote beautiful dress, beach scene nice fashion and emote, ok battle screne
4) Acey - cute, beautiful romantic screne great fashion, perfect battle scene, nice beach scene with nice fashion and emote
5) Xunna - cute, nice beautiful dress beautiful romantic spot, nice petting/embracing, perfect battle scene, ok beach scene, nice fashion no emote beautiful spot
6) _Matilda_ - beautiful, perfect romantic scene nice fashion for both beautiful spot and set up, cool battle scene, nice beach scene nice fashion perfect spot and nice emote

Didn't choose these although they were good because:

1) BlueS - beautiful, romantic scene nice fashion but not a dress, beach scene was nice good fashion and emote, battle scene was ok nice scene but boring skill
2 ) Nelly - pretty, ok romantic scene nice emote nice fashion, beach scene ok fashion a little dull location and screen, battle scene is perfect
3) Elly - cute, romantic spot nice fashion couple is yellow kind of killed screenshot (looking at him not her), beach scene nice fashion boring spot no water and just sitting, battle scene is cool
4) Midnight - pretty, nice fashion and set up boring location, battle scene a little boring, beach scene is nice location is ok fashion is great

So I have decided to change it to the top 8 with 3 winners, due to the fact that this is going to be a hard decision:

Me and you angel have to decide which 4 of these people we want to bring based on their looks and how they executed the objectives:

BlueS, Xunna, Matilda, Nelly, & Elly (These people were in both our top 10)

Angelica

Last Edit: Feb 27, 2017, 03:18 pm by Zoey

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
So you want to stick with the top 6 with 2 winners or top 8 with 3 winners?

Angelica

Top 8 with 3 winners would be more easier for us, I guess..  :)

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
Ok so far our top 8

1) Kicia
2) Crysella
3) Andzia
4) Acey
5) BlueS
6) _Matilda_
7) Xunna
8 ) ?

2 More to Choose From

Xunna, Nelly, & Elly (These people were in both our top 10)
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2012, 07:02 pm by Zapp

Angelica

I think Xunna is the best from these 3, so I'd put her in the top 8 for sure.  ;)
Nelly and Elly.. I just don't know which to choose, they are kinda on the same level for me...  :-\

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
We have to pick one ^^

Angelica

Okay... I vote for Nelly, she is more creative, and like you said: The yellow guy(Hidetoshi) ruins Elly's screenie totally.  ;D

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
Okay. That is our top 3. I will make the post later tonight with 1 last objective. And all of the GMs can vote.