Epic Perfect World

Mercenary vs Domgrath 1v1

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Anyone requiring GOF/Sacrificial Strike to get a kill isn't good or skilled, just using a luck based mechanic fully.
when I gear checked merc at one point he had atk lvl wep rather than gof

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem

cevans1290

yawn, I wasn't going to reply to this because there's nothing impressive about a gof sin killing anything in 2000+16

I didn't even bother scripting let alone wearing any defense gears (shown in video), which shows how hard this guy was trying, regardless, boring any nothing exciting fanboy. Moving along
There's also nothing impressive about your gameplay in general.
What's wrong with someone trying, though? Btw using gear that helps someone isn't really "trying", not sure if you know this though.
Scripting is typical these days, you are a perfect example of that, especially considering you legit make guides for that shit. Why do you consider this to be trying, anyway?

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
Main losing to an alt rofl 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
yawn, I wasn't going to reply to this because there's nothing impressive about a gof sin killing anything in 2000+16

but then I read this I wasn't using a blessing either? + he was wearing full X3/x2 RPD gear and a 3 defense ring (can't be swapped) ontop of having 2def/2 attack ornaments and scripting his tome

I didn't even bother scripting let alone wearing any defense gears (shown in video), which shows how hard this guy was trying, regardless, boring any nothing exciting fanboy. Moving along
When did a barb killing a self buff ea with zerk crit become impressive I swear I'm missing something....brain hurt reading shit you type. No wonder dream got fired having someone like you telling her what to do must b the downfall
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 04:04 pm by ShootUpSkewlz

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
 No wonder dream got fired having someone like you telling her what to do must b the downfall
just rofl
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
When did a barb killing a self buff ea with zero Frits become impressive I swear I'm missing something....brain hurt reading shit you type. No wonder dream got fired having someone like you telling her what to do must b the downfall
savage

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
When did a barb killing a self buff ea with zero Frits become impressive I swear I'm missing something....brain hurt reading shit you type. No wonder dream got fired having someone like you telling her what to do must b the downfall
ROFL          

Offline Viversum

• bye

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
yea give wb 5 atk levels back scrub server! 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.
yea give wb 5 atk levels back scrub server!
+1 not op enough if handicapped players are still losing to classes they have an advantage over

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
+1 not op enough if handicapped players are still losing to classes they have an advantage over
yea wb > every other class amirite? kys
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.
yea wb > every other class amirite? kys
No, but WB > Sin. Don't be upset, it's just a game.