• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants

Im a gamer "Grill"
10/10 gamer grill
Would cook some players with

Offline Marika

He can't kill a sin in 1v1 even with a good gear  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
The less talk, the better!

Offline Mediocre

• Play Smart
  • Low FPS gamer! ;_;
  • Characters: Mediocre
  • Faction: Alamat
Nice music mate!   :pig-2: :pig-2:

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Nice music mate!   :pig-2: :pig-2:
Thanks uWu

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
yawn, I wasn't going to reply to this because there's nothing impressive about a gof sin killing anything in 2000+16

but then I read this I wasn't using a blessing either? + he was wearing full X3/x2 RPD gear and a 3 defense ring (can't be swapped) ontop of having 2def/2 attack ornaments and scripting his tome

I didn't even bother scripting let alone wearing any defense gears (shown in video), which shows how hard this guy was trying, regardless, boring any nothing exciting fanboy. Moving along
Accuracy blessing isnt a blessing? Since what year? I wonder if the word "blessing" in it must confuse you

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
i guess it matters what he was using....if he had won thn it wouldn't have matters what the win was using anyways .
Recent video.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Accuracy blessing isnt a blessing? Since what year? I wonder if the word "blessing" in it must confuse you

1) Sin's can't use accuracy blessing, since when is it mock-worthy for a barb to use one when it's almost required as DPH?
2) The accuracy bonus increases my accuracy by 1.5K (still below 10K in full STR)
3) The only other blessing you could be referring would be a +5/+5 base blessing, or a +6/+6 MQ blessing which makes accuracy (lol) insignificant

You making retarded statements like that is what makes me cringe, done replying to this garbage lmao
Last Edit: Oct 17, 2016, 07:11 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.

1) Sin's can't use accuracy blessing
2) The accuracy bonus increases my accuracy by 1.5K (still below 10K in full STR)
3) The only blessing you could be referring to would be a +5/+5 base blessing, or a +6/+6 MQ blessing which makes accuracy (lol) insignificant

You making retarded statements like that is what makes me cringe, done replying to this garbage lmao
But its a blessing o.o.....

Recent video.

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩

1) Sin's can't use accuracy blessing, since when is it mock-worthy for a barb to use one when it's practically required as DPH?
3) The only other blessing you could be referring would be a +5/+5 base blessing, or a +6/+6 MQ blessing which makes accuracy (lol) insignificant

My statement was: he used no blessing, you did
Regardless of what blessing it was, it's a blessing, correct?
No need mad 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
yawn, I wasn't going to reply to this because there's nothing impressive about a gof sin killing anything in 2000+16

Yes it is. WBs are in a hugely advantageous position to Sins in 1v1s. However his gear is retardedly OP that it takes away from his ''achievement''. Both are garbage in the end, nobody will ever get to the level I had in 1.4.2 on APS Sin.

Offline Marika

barb > sin, dont cry

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Anyone requiring GOF/Sacrificial Strike to get a kill isn't good or skilled, just using a luck based mechanic fully.