Epic Perfect World

Sirens of War patch move changes

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
For those of you havent found them, or are curious and want some quick reference, here are all the pwi sirens of war skill changes. Enjoy, and feel free to state your opinion on these changes and whether or not you'd like to see them implimented in epw.  :)

PWI: Sirens of War – Version 676
(Morai moves are green, Orange are 79 & 100)

Skill Changes
●/○ = Sage / Demon

Blademaster
Tiger Leap:
Has 65% chance to avoid negative effects; costs 10 Chi rather than 25.
Leap Back:
Has 35% chance for immunity to most damage; costs 10 Chi rather than 15.
Smack:
Cooldown time decreased to 30 seconds from 40 seconds; additional damage increased to 5,135 from 1,000; has perfect accuracy.
Flash:
Weapon damage increased to 300% from 150%. Triggered condition for extra damage is now “Percentage of Health is lower than the target” instead of "Has lower Health than the target”. Triggered is now instant instead of a 3 second delay. Cannot cause a critical hit, but now has twice the chance of the critical hit percentage to cause 1.5x damage. Cost reduced to 100 Chi from 200 Chi; cooldown time decreased to 2 minutes from 15 minutes.
Reckless Rush:
Base physical damage increased to 120% from 50%.  Now deals 240% of base damage when enemy’s HP is less than 50% of max. Cannot cause a critical hit, but now has twice the chance of the critical hit percentage to cause 1.5x damage. Cooldown time decreased to 90 seconds from 120 seconds.
Blade Hurl:
Enemy disarm effect increased to 6 seconds from 3 seconds, while self-disarm remains 3 seconds. Cooldown time decreased to 60 seconds from 90 seconds. Chi cost reduced to 35 from 100.
Flame Tsunami:
Available when Health is lower than 75% instead of 40%. Chance to stun increased to 90% from 75%.
Blade Tornado:
Soulforce based damage increased to 12,000-20,000 from 5,000-11,000. While casting, damage taken reduced by 50%. Cannot cause a critical hit, but now has twice the chance of the critical hit percentage to cause 1.5x damage.
●/○Spirit Chaser:
Weapon damage increased to 80%.
●/○Atmos Strike:
Weapon damage increased to 180% from 100%.
●/○Mage Bane:
Same effect when cast on monsters, but effect on players for slowing the channeling time increased to 100% from 50%. Also, weapon damage increased to 50%.
●/○Myriad Sword Stance:
The effect of casting on monsters is unchanged, but when cast on other players, the debuff effect of Physical and Magical Attack increased to 200% for physical attack and 300% for magical attack from 50%. Additional weapon damage increased to 300% from 200%.
●/○Glacial Spike:
The effect of casting on monsters is unchanged, but when cast on other players, the debuff effect of Physical and Magical Defense increased to 90% and 60% from 50%.
●Meteor Rush:
Chance of interruption increased to 100% from 50%.
●Drake Bash:
Change not consume a Spark increased to 35% from 25%.
●Roar of the Pride:
Chi cost reduced to 20 from 25.
●Heaven's Flame:
Sage effect changed to 75 Chi recovery 1 second after casting.
●Draw Blood:
Bleed duration decreased to 9 seconds from 15 seconds and damage is now equal to 30% weapon damage.
○Draw Blood:
Bleed duration decreased to 6 seconds from 12 seconds.
●/○Piercing Winds:
Bleed duration decreased to 6 seconds from 15 seconds and damage is equal to 300% weapon damage.

Wizard
Elemental Invocation:
Cooldown decreased to 5 minutes from 10 minutes; range increased to 30m from 24m; channeling time decreased to 1 sec from 3 sec; Earth damage increased to 150% from 60%.
Ice Prison:
Duration increased to 12 seconds from 9 seconds. Chance of freezing an enemy increased to 80% from 67%.
Tactical Reversion:
Chi cost reduced to 20 from 50.
Mortal Reversion:
Chi cost reduced to20 from 50.
●Crown of Flame:
 Damage over time decreased to 9 seconds from 15 seconds, damage increased to 200% weapon damage. Fire damage increased to 30% from 15%.
○Crown of Flame:
Damage over time decreased to 6 seconds from 12 seconds, damage increased to 200% weapon damage.

Barbarian
Ancestral Rage:
Cooldown time reduced to 1 minute from 5 minutes.
Blood Rush:
Bonus Physical Attack per stack increased to 20% from 8%. Max attack achievable is 200%, up from 160%
Raging Slap:
Chi cost reduced to 35 from 100; damage over time increased to 8 seconds from 6 seconds.
Untamed Wrath:
Stun effect increased to 2 seconds from 1 second.
●Blood Bath:
Health decreased for this skill is 5% now instead of 10%
○Blood Bath:
Health decreased for this skill is 8% now instead of 15%
○True Form:
Cooldown time is now decreased to 2 seconds from 3 seconds.
●Sunder:
Additional weapon damage increased to 300% from 200%, damage over time decreased to 12 seconds from 30 seconds. Duration of lasting cure decreased to 15 seconds from 30 seconds.
○Sunder:
Additional weapon damage increased to 300% from 200%, damage over time decreased to 12 seconds from 30 seconds.
Stomp of the King:
Description update to reflect threat gain.
Berserker's Rage:
Description update to reflect perfect accuracy.
●/○Devour:
Threat level increased by 20% of max HP after casting.
●Garrotte:
Bleed duration decreased to 9 seconds from 15 seconds. Bleed damage increased to 30% from 15%.
○Garrotte:
Bleed duration decreased to 6 seconds from 12 seconds.
●Firestorm:
 Fire damage over time decreased to 9 seconds from 15 seconds, and total fire damage over duration increased to 300% weapon damage. Also, the additional effect is now “Additional fire damage increased to 2,500”, up from 1,500.
○Firestorm:
Bleed duration decreased to 9 seconds from 15 seconds, bleed damage increased to 300% weapon damage.

Venomancer
●/○Parasitic Nova:
Additional damage increased to 8,606 from 6,606; chance of causing confusion increased to 95% from 67%.
Feral Concentration:
Channeling time decreased to 1 second from 3 seconds. Able to use in Fox form. Cooldown time decreased to 3 minutes from 5 minutes.
●Lucky Scarab:
Stun effect increased to 4 seconds from 3 seconds.
○Lucky Scarab:
Stun effect increased to 3 seconds from 2 seconds.
Natural Synergy:
Attack power increased; effect now stacks with pet skills, such as claw.
Revive Pet:
Channeling time decreased to 1 second from 3 seconds.
Arcane Antinomy:
Channeling time decreased to 1 second from 3 seconds. Base attack now calculated from magic attack instead of physical attack; additional weapon damage increased to 100%, and additional damage increased to 150% from 50% of max MP. Cooldown time decreased to 2 minutes from 10 minutes.
Fossilized Curse:
Channeling time decreased to 1 second from 2 seconds. Additional weapon damage increased to 100% and additional damage increased to 150% from 50% of max HP. No longer raises the target’s physical defense, but now clears magic defense buffs. Cooldown time decreased to 2 minutes from 10 minutes.
●Blazing Scarab:
Damage duration decreased to 12 seconds from 30 seconds, total damage increased to 100% weapon damage. Fire damage over time increased to 20% from 15%.
○Blazing Scarab:
Lasting damage duration decreased from 24 seconds to 9 seconds, its lasting total damage increased which equals to 100% weapon damage.
●/○Frost Scarab:
Slow effect increased to 70%, total damage increased to 300% weapon damage.
●/○Noxious Gas:
Total damage increased to 100% weapon damage.

Seeker
●/○Rock Splitting Cleave:
Casting range increased to 20 meters. Sage version now has increased damage by 500.
●/○Staggering Strike:
Casting range increased to 20 meters from 12 meters.
Arme Nier:
Casting range increased to 28 meters from 25 meters.
Quid Pro Quo:
Casting range increased to 28 meters from 25 meters.
●Quid Pro Quo:
Casting range increased to 28 meters from 25 meters. Cooldown time decreased to 30 seconds from 45 seconds.
○Quid Pro Quo:
Casting range increased to 28 meters from 25 meters. Cooldown time decreased to 30 seconds from 60 seconds.
●Blade Affinity:
Cooldown time decreased to 30 seconds from 60 seconds.
○Blade Affinity:
Cooldown time decreased to 30 seconds from 50 seconds. Demon version now has increased duration time by 2 seconds.
Sacrificial Slash:
Cooldown time decreased to 30 seconds from 60 seconds. The effect of decreasing defense level can be stacked with the same effect from other skills.
●/○Battousai:
Channeling time decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1.3 seconds.
Heartseeker:
Can now trigger the effect of Sacrificial Strike and God of Frenzy.
●Heartseeker:
Can now trigger the effect of Sacrificial Strike and God of Frenzy. The chance of immobilizing the target increased to 100% from 90%.
○Heartseeker:
Can now trigger the effect of Sacrificial Strike and God of Frenzy. The chance of immobilizing the target increased to 100% from 75%. Demon version now immobilizes for an additional 2 seconds.
Ion Spike:
●Ion Spike:
Can now trigger the effect of Sacrificial Strike and God of Frenzy. Additional weapon damage increased to 200% from 180%; additional damage increased to 5100 from 3900; effect of metal defense debuff increased to 50% from 40%. Duration increased to 15 seconds from 10 seconds. Sage version now deals an additional 1600 damage.
○Ion Spike:
Can now trigger the effect of Sacrificial Strike and God of Frenzy. Additional weapon damage increased to 200% from 180%; additional damage increased to 5100 from 3900; effect of metal defense debuff increased to 50% from 40%. Duration increased to 25 seconds from 14 seconds.
●/○Edged Blur:
Cannot cause a critical hit; however, now has twice the chance of critical hit percentage to deal 1.5 times damage.
Rewinding Gesture:
Chi cost reduced to 20 from 100, cooldown time decreased to 3 minutes from 5 minutes.
Archangels of Justice:
Chi cost reduced to 100 from 200.
Meteor Shower:
Chance of stun effect increased.
Blood-thirsty Blitz:
Description update to reflect massive threat generation.

Mystic
Sublime Transfusion:
Chi cost reduced to 100 from 200.
●Swirling Mist:
Additional damage increased to 5,100 from 3,100.
○Swirling Mist:
Additional damage increased to 4,300 from 2,300.
●/○Absorb Soul:
Cannot cause a critical hit, however now has three times the chance of critical hit percentage to deal 1.3x damage.

Archer
●Quickshot:
Now gives 10 additional Chi and a 20% increased critical hit change for 10 seconds.
●Stunning Arrow:
Stunning time increased to 1.5 seconds from 1 second.
Awaken:
Cooldown time decreased to 5 minutes from 15 minutes.
●Stormrage Eagleon:
Duration decreased to 15 seconds from 30 seconds and total damage increased to 600% weapon damage. Sage version now reduces target's Physical and Magic Attack by 50%.
○Stormrage Eagleon:
Total damage increased to 600% weapon damage. Demon slow effect increased to 80% from 50%.
Blessing of the Condor:
Duration increased to 10 seconds from 6 seconds.
Blood Vow:
Range changed from 30 meters to standard “Ranged” distance. Cooldown time decreased to 2 minutes from 5 minutes and duration decreased to 9 seconds from 30 seconds. No longer reduces player’s own max HP. Damage increased to 150% weapon damage, total damage over time increased to 4444.
●Vicious Arrow:
Duration decreased to 9 seconds from 15 seconds; total durational damage increased to 100% weapon damage. Target MP loss increased to 300 MP from 100 MP. Wood damage over time increased to 30%.
○Vicious Arrow:
Duration decreased to 6 seconds from 12 seconds; total durational damage increased to 100% weapon damage.
●Serrated Arrow:
Duration decreased to 6 seconds from 12 seconds; total durational damage increased to 100% weapon damage.
○Serrated Arrow:
Duration decreased to 9 seconds from 15 seconds; total durational damage increased to 100% weapon damage. HP recovery increased to 100 from 40.

Cleric
Elven Boon:
Seal probability increased to 35% from 15%, additional damage increased to 3380 from 1111. No longer has 50% chance to recover 500 HP. Now restores HP equal to 10% of base magic attack.
Wings of Protection:
Cooldown time decreased to 60 seconds from 3 minutes.
Ultraviolet Dance:
Chi cost reduced to 0 from 15, and upon successful cast restores 10% of max HP.
Absorbing Array:
Cooldown decreased to 6 seconds from 8 seconds. Restores caster’s HP equal to 8% of Soulforce.
Aurora Array:
Cooldown decreased to 15 seconds from 18 seconds. Restores caster’s HP equal to 15% of Soulforce.
Mark of Weakness:
Cooldown time decreased to 10 seconds from 1 minute. Now deals metal damage equal to 30% of Soulforce. Cannot cause a critical hit, but now has twice the chance of the critical hit percentage to deal 1.5 times damage. Will not wake sleeping targets, and ignores damage reduction of Seal of the God.
Pious Blessing:
Changed to self-cast only; duration increased to 12 seconds from 8 seconds. Clears all negative status ailments when triggered. Cooldown time decreased to 45 seconds from 5 minutes.
●Thunderball:
Duration decreased to 12 seconds from 15 seconds, total damage increased to 400% weapon damage.
○Thunderball:
Duration decreased to 9 seconds from 12 seconds, total damage increased to 400% weapon damage.

Assassin
Toxic Torrent:
Total durational damage increased to 300% weapon damage.
●Puncture Wound:
Total bleed damage increased to 200% weapon damage. Additional sage effect bleed damage increased to 35% from 20%.
○Puncture Wound:
Total bleed damage increased to 200% weapon damage.
●Raving Slash:
No longer reduces defense levels, but attack level increase remains the same.

Psychic
●Torrent:
Additional weapon damage increased to 350% from 100%.
●Sand Trap:
Additional weapon damage increased to 500% from 200%.
Telekinesis:
Additional weapon damage increased to 150% from 130%. Cannot cause a critical hit, but now has twice chance of the critical hit percentage to deal 1.5x damage.

If i've made any mistakes pls lemme know and ill fix it  :)
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2013, 05:00 am by Auriel
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
have these changes alr been implemented in EPW?
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
not yet but i believe agatio may be looking into it
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
ah thank you, have been wondering for quite some time now
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline kissmekwik

Thanks for this list of changes to skills.  :smiley:

In answer to the question of whether or not we'd like to see these changes implemented here on EPW, as an EP I would like to see it done.

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Sins & Psy kinda got the short end... But they're already pretty strong to begin with. The first 6 classes really need the update to update their skills. But holy crap, they're really amping up the seekers. Not like seekers can't already be OP... This just makes it a little more  :tiger-25:

Offline xd1764

Strange ●Raving Slash: No longer reduces defense levels, but attack level increase remains the same. My skill already does this, only it not been updated in the actually skill description - can anyone else test this.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Hm, I like the mystic changes because for some reason all my pvp is against phys classes so I don't have time to absorb soul usually (unless i stun them which is hardly ever with my luck) while trying to kill them fast and stay out of stun lock. would lucky break still work with absorb soul? Or would it just do more damage, or possibly nothing? Resist?

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
What intrigues me mostly are BM skills, especially those leap skills, they confuse me honestly, i wonder tho they work in a way to purify or what o.o

Tali

●/○Parasitic Nova:
Additional damage increased to 8,606 from 6,606; chance of causing confusion increased to 95% from 67%.

Bueno.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Bueno.

Oh god, if we ever get this update I'm not gonna just get a charm tick from your para I'm gonna get one shotted. D: so OP. ; w ;

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
Blood bath needed this change, pwi does do good sometimes
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Sins & Psy kinda got the short end... But they're already pretty strong to begin with. The first 6 classes really need the update to update their skills. But holy crap, they're really amping up the seekers. Not like seekers can't already be OP... This just makes it a little more  :tiger-25:
One OP change: Bm's getting to leap more.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I would like to see SOME of the skills implemented, but I'd be worried about the balance issues that others would cause.  Seekers get a buff that I don't know if it's needed, but we'll see if they're implemented.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
I love all the morai move changes implimented in the patch, particularly the bm ones. It makes them more valid and useful in pvp. I also agree with all the cooldown changes, particularly ones involving those long 5-10 minute ones that arent worth the CD (and the 15 min for Awaken is pretty absurd). Still, there are some changes i do not agree with. I have no reservations about the mystic, barb, sin, veno, wiz, and cleric skill changes, but as for the others classes, i have my concerns. I like most of the changes for the other for classes with a few exceptions:
Tiger Leap:
Has 65% chance to avoid negative effects; costs 10 Chi rather than 25.
Leap Back:
Has 35% chance for immunity to most damage; costs 10 Chi rather than 15.
●Torrent:
Additional weapon damage increased to 350% from 100%.
●Sand Trap:
Additional weapon damage increased to 500% from 200%.
●Quickshot:
Now gives 10 additional Chi and a 20% increased critical hit change for 10 seconds.

As well as several seeker changes (this coming from a seeker)
Heartseeker:
●Heartseeker:
Can now trigger the effect of Sacrificial Strike and God of Frenzy. The chance of immobilizing the target increased to 100% from 90%.
○Heartseeker:
Can now trigger the effect of Sacrificial Strike and God of Frenzy. The chance of immobilizing the target increased to 100% from 75%. Demon version now immobilizes for an additional 2 seconds.
Ion Spike:
●Ion Spike:
Can now trigger the effect of Sacrificial Strike and God of Frenzy. Additional weapon damage increased to 200% from 180%; additional damage increased to 5100 from 3900; effect of metal defense debuff increased to 50% from 40%. Duration increased to 15 seconds from 10 seconds. Sage version now deals an additional 1600 damage.
○Ion Spike:
Can now trigger the effect of Sacrificial Strike and God of Frenzy. Additional weapon damage increased to 200% from 180%; additional damage increased to 5100 from 3900; effect of metal defense debuff increased to 50% from 40%. Duration increased to 25 seconds from 14 seconds.
●/○Edged Blur:
Cannot cause a critical hit; however, now has twice the chance of critical hit percentage to deal 1.5 times damage.

I dont really like the leap changes (not really becaus of the buffs themselves, though i do dislike the leap back change, im thinking if it were to have this buff, it should remain at 15 chi as it is an evasive technique AND it can be used for immunities) because the duration of the buffs arent specified so it leaves alot of questions. While i do agree that torrent and sand trap could really use the wep damage% amp, i fear it may impact pvp greatly, but that may just be me. As for the sage quickshot, i feel it IS fair considering the demon QS buff, however i think if this were put in a nerf to the elven amulet (nothing major just something to even out the power).

As for the seeker changes i love all the changes (particularly the range related ones, it makes it simpler than 12m, 20m, 23m, 25m, and 28m ranges) but i dont like the changes to ion, heart, and blur because they make the moves too op'ed. EB is already a deadly pvp move but giving it the ability to have a chance at 50% more damage might just make it too strong. As for the changes to ion spike and heartseeker, i'm perfectly fine with those. EXCEPT FOR THE GOF!!! those moves are powerful, and honestly i dont know if that gof effect can stack with a gof hit. If it does, it could give two of a seekers more dangerous moves to score a double gof crit for x8 damage. Needles to say that is totally ope'ed. If it doesnt stack however, it's a BIT more fair, however i think only one should be implimented. It's the whole gof ionspike + metal debuff + gof heartseeker combo that might make it a little TOO powerful.

Anyway, thats just my point of veiw but im also fine with the way things are now. Thanks everyone for your imput, maybe the gms will look into this, so if you have an opinion, feel free to post  :)
147 Demon sin   Hircine