Epic Perfect World

Star Chart Guide for EPW Eclipse

Offline Kia

The EPW star chart has 7 star slots by default, up to 3 of them can be Fatestars.

The individual stats you can get are:

Phys. DEF (120 on Birthstar - 200 on Fatestar)
Mag. DEF (120 on Birthstar - 200 on Fatestar)
Phys. ATK (75 on Birthstar - 125 on Fatestar)
Mag. ATK (75 on Birthstar - 125 on Fatestar)
Phys. Penetration (120 on Birthstar - 200 on Fatestar)
Mag. Penetration (120 on Birthstar - 200 on Fatestar)
HP (180 on Birthstar - 300 on Fatestar)
Evasion (180 on Birthstar - 300 on Fatestar)
Accuracy
(240 on Birthstar - 400 on Fatestar)

As you can see, Fatestars have slightly higher values than Birthstars.
On most rerolls you will see 3 stats of the same kind. At this point it is unknown if it could go to 4 or more.
If you get more than 3 of a kind please send me screenshot via PM so i can keep the Guide updated.

Here are 3 simple steps to explain how leveling and rerolling your star chart works:

1) Level your Star Chart up over Astral Infusion which requires 5 Astrobana Pearls
2) Reroll the stats over Horoscope which requires Nebula Dust Orb until you get the 7 stats you like the most
3) Move the stats that you rolled around with Stargazing which requires Starseeker Powder until the 3 stats you deem most important are Fatestars

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
How does phys/mag penetration work?

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
How does phys/mag penetration work?
Afaik it ignores that set amount of the opponents def (either mag or phy). So if someone has 1000p def, and you have 200 phy pen, it treats him as he would have 800pdef.

Offline Kia

Afaik it ignores that set amount of the opponents def (either mag or phy). So if someone has 1000p def, and you have 200 phy pen, it treats him as he would have 800pdef.
We didn't get any confirmation for that.

From what i saw when you press C after the patch the penetration converts into a percentage, for example if you have 125 penetration it converts into 1,1%.

Therefore it could also mean that you "ignore" 1,1% of your targets defense when hitting it.

It's just a theory tho.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

From what i saw when you press C after the patch the penetration converts into a percentage, for example if you have 125 penetration it converts into 1,1%.

Therefore it could also mean that you "ignore" 1,1% of your targets defense when hitting it.

It's just a theory tho.

Sounds kinda weak unless you can get a high amount of it

Offline Kia

Sounds kinda weak unless you can get a high amount of it
As i said, it is quite inconclusive for the moment but you can always test for yourself what works best on your class. From what i saw we will most likely be able to get more than 1 star chart anyway.

Offline Lime ♡

• ⚸ Let's leave the world for the ones who change everything. ♡
  • Characters: Lime
  • Faction: In Epic since 2012♡

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
so it's irrilevant
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Algid

• Old Player

It's just a theory tho.

It seems to work as you mentioned. I've tested it on a few classes and the damage difference with star chart worn vs it not being worn is certainly noticeable.