Offline Areashi

• Banned
Why not just quit now? D:.

Offline mordecai

Not as OP when you find out he "only spent 80k ec on it" gf bank account. :-[

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Not as OP when you find out he "only spent 80k ec on it" gf bank account. :-[

What if he didn't?   :-\   and what different would it make lol..  "if I spend so much money and get gof and double int it's not so OP ... but if i get it for free and on some of the first try  its very op ... but it's same stats so how would it be like that.. hmmm " forever confused guy and no time to play anymore because of a random post like yours. lol
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2013, 10:26 am by Daystalk

Offline Areashi

• Banned
What if he didn't?   :-\   and what different would it make lol..  "if I spend so much money and get gof and double int it's not so OP ... but if i get it for free and on some of the first try  its very op ... but it's same stats so how would it be like that.. hmmm " forever confused guy and no time to play anymore because of a random post like yours. lol
[/quote
Yh, I dun even know what to make of his comment.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
??? Quit now nig!!!
Dude, I wanted to be the first player to get that, qq. Oh well, I should try getting 5.0 with cod on here :)), with gof, at some point :)) :)) :))

Offline HateMePlease

• This is Walid
So many reasons why your other account is banned on the forums?  god you're so desperate. 
reported for racism here as well. *ooooooooooops*

and umm yeah that weapon.....   ???

Dear Micke, I did delete my forum account. got it? stop looking at me or asking, u r just illness. so fk off :)

I made this acc for fun
:D Walid said " Haters gonna SMD " :D

Offline mordecai

And then I remembered I was talking to Daystalk.
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2013, 11:02 am by mordecai

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
i unnistall :c ok. bai. '-'

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
To answer your question. What I mean is its not as cool of a wep when you find out he spent like 500$+ on a single weapon. Rather its op or not. Betedubs, he admitted to spending 80k so your theory is disproven.

and still... what difference does it make if someone spends this much or that much to get something they want? isn't that up to the person ?  how can you sit and talk like " it's not a cool weapon if the person spend so much money on to try get it,  but it would be a awesome weapon if he got it on a few tries "
You make no sense... and stop change your post.. 2nd one was  " I still like his wiz weapon more.." and 3rd u changed it to "who cares.." and now you changed it to "And then I remembered I was talking to Daystalk."

and areashi.. that post u quoted was a "f*ing around post"  ;D

and Walid. naa you did not. so quit trying.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
And then I remembered I was talking to Daystalk.
Nice change, brah, I'm talking to you.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
<3 area.
Btw, what theory was disproven?

Offline HateMePlease

• This is Walid

and still... what difference does it make if someone spends this much or that much to get something they want? isn't that up to the person ?  how can you sit and talk like " it's not a cool weapon if the person spend so much money on to try get it,  but it would be a awesome weapon if he got it on a few tries "
You make no sense... and stop change your post.. 2nd one was  " I still like his wiz weapon more.." and 3rd u changed it to "who cares.." and now you changed it to "And then I remembered I was talking to Daystalk."

and areashi.. that post u quoted was a "f*ing around post"  ;D

and Walid. naa you did not. so quit trying.

lol, learn english then talk with me, u r srs weird... and if not, go and search Walid dumbass
:D Walid said " Haters gonna SMD " :D

Offline Nevyn

Im interested in hearing why you have a wood attack stone in your weapon? Is there specific logic behind this?

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
lol, learn english then talk with me, u r srs weird... and if not, go and search Walid dumbass
  Did you of all people just tell someone else to go learn English ? lol.. and I agree with your last words. :-\
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2013, 11:43 am by Daystalk