Epic Perfect World

Make Contemplation Forge items avaliable to buy for Event Tokens

cevans1290

...So basicly Event Token are too easy to obtain (which is BAD) while Supply Tokens same easy to obtain (which is GOOD).... Really :'(
But I didn't even say that tho? All I did was comment on the event tokens, why do you assume shit?

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
But I didn't even say that tho? All I did was comment on the event tokens, why do you assume shit?
she's a woman.

cevans1290

she's a woman.
I like you. making me die laughing rn. you pay for funeral, fam?

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
she's a woman.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Also, no :)

Offline Kia

she's a woman.

Errrrrrrrrrrr... no. Some people are simply immune to logic. Not much that can be done about it.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika

Errrrrrrrrrrr... no. Some people are simply immune to logic. Not much that can be done about it.

No comment.  :-X

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Dn worry ,was just a joke, too good to pass on.

Offline Kia

Dn worry ,was just a joke, too good to pass on.
It's ok. I giggled. :))

Offline Martylka

• see you next time

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Like someone said earlier, ET are too easy to obtain. Let's say 10 ST for 1 ET, (Idk if it would be that, that's just a random ass number) when there's people that come out of events with 100+ in their inventories just for one event.. Then add on top of that two NWs a week, etc. Not really sure that's a good idea.

she's a woman.
Trueeeee

cevans1290

bump...
hi nobody agreed with you before and nobody will now btw

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
hi nobody agreed with you before and nobody will now btw
+1, et for sow ;333
+1 good suggestion
very good idea
Well looks like everyone sees what he wants Timmeh. I bumped 'couse I thought common epw trashtalkers already stated their frustration here so maybe more normal ppl start to talk too now.

Offline ReAM

+1 would be a good idea
and i'm sick of those ppl who always say to to every suggestion -1 it's just their hobby, even for simple thing like one quest for r8 ring instead of taking all from 1st to 8st still was -1 -1 -342573948.....

kitty stew

+1 would be a good idea and i'm sick of those ppl who always say to to every suggestion -1 it's just their hobby, even for simple thing like one quest for r8 ring instead of taking all from 1st to 8st still was -1 -1 -342573948.....
not really, getting seal of wars with anything other than ST is a terrible idea