Epic Perfect World

Make Contemplation Forge items avaliable to buy for Event Tokens

Offline Kia

Sorry for double post but i just had like 5 people pm me, asking where to get the NS quest.

Please note that you have to kill the crystals yourself. Squad kills do not count.
And yes, it is repeatable.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Sorry for double post but i just had like 5 people pm me, asking where to get the NS quest.

Please note that you have to kill the crystals yourself. Squad kills do not count.
And yes, it is repeatable.

Thankzzz

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
People why you're all telling over and over about gaining supply tokens if subject is about other use of event token...?

Offline Kia

People why you're all telling over and over about gaining supply tokens if subject is about other use of event token...?
Because the Contemplation Forge is all about Supply Token and your suggestion will decrease their value.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
I don't see decreasing value here, all is only about exchanging ratio.

And Event Tokens would gain on attractiveness, what you can do now of them? 5 damas and some cosmetics. 
Not impressive.

PURGATORY

Contemplation forge is a way to obtain stuff with ST, no body cares if you do not have use for your event tokens and as a point stands, you can obtain STs in a million different effortless ways, people also talk about ST because for all I know your only point was "it is so hard to obtain SoW"

Offline Kia

I don't see decreasing value here, all is only about exchanging ratio.

And Event Tokens would gain on attractiveness, what you can do now of them? 5 damas and some cosmetics.
Not impressive.
You don't necessarily need STs for 10 out of 12 items of the Contemplation Forge. They are able to be traded and a lot cheaper if you buy them over EC/gold.

If you really have too many ETs you can turn them into event tickets or damas. You can always just sell the those for ECs and depending on which item you are looking for you can use those ECs to either buy the item directly or you can buy the gold you needed for it.

In your original post you said you don't have any supply token. All i did was tell you that there is plenty of ways to get them.
70 per day/character alone from bh, winter harbinger quest and crazy stone, on top of that an unlimited loop of the quest in NS as well as NW on fridays and sundays.
Last Edit: Oct 16, 2016, 09:25 am by Inviolacy

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Contemplation forge is a way to obtain stuff with ST, no body cares if you do not have use for your event tokens and as a point stands, you can obtain STs in a million different effortless ways, people also talk about ST because for all I know your only point was "it is so hard to obtain SoW"
Lol that personal trashtalk, in that level of conversation I'm not planning to participate.

You don't necessarily need STs for 10 out of 12 items of the Contemplation Forge. They are able to be traded and a lot cheaper if you buy them over EC/gold.

If you really have too many ETs you can turn them into even tickets or damas. You can always just sell the those for ECs and depending on which item you are looking for you can use those ECs to either buy the item directly or you can buy the gold you needed for it.
So bacisly now 1ET = "5 damas or some cosmetics". You proved my point. Ty :)

PURGATORY

Lol that personal trashtalk, in that level of conversation I'm not planning to participate.
So bacisly now 1ET = "5 damas or some cosmetics". You proved my point. Ty :)
I'm being friendly here

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Damage telling me your story about my reasons for introducing that idea like I'm forcing something (while forcing me to defend) is kind of low. :police:

Can we please go back to topic: other ways for use event tokens like simmilar to use of ST in Contemplation Forge, instead of concerning about ME, please?

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

cevans1290

I think this is honestly stupid, there are way too many ET that you can get effortlessly . Events give way too many ET from Gm's

St can be gotten in so many ways, that I think this is pointless. 50 from endless chase, 30 for BH, 30 for harbringer, 10 for crazy stone - literally 120 ST in 15-20 minutes at tops if you're paying attention to your game.
For any more ST you need, just do NS.. that's not hard either. Db's can do this with more ease than people can currently, have fun doing this shit tomorrow :police:
Not impressive.
Nothing should be impressive for something that you can get so easily.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
I think this is honestly stupid, there are way too many ET that you can get effortlessly . Events give way too many ET from Gm's

St can be gotten in so many ways, that I think this is pointless. 50 from endless chase, 30 for BH, 30 for harbringer, 10 for crazy stone - literally 120 ST in 15-20 minutes at tops if you're paying attention to your game.
For any more ST you need, just do NS.. that's not hard either. Db's can do this with more ease than people can currently, have fun doing this shit tomorrow :police:Nothing should be impressive for something that you can get so easily.

...So basicly Event Token are too easy to obtain (which is BAD) while Supply Tokens same easy to obtain (which is GOOD).... Really :'(

PURGATORY

...So basicly Event Token are too easy to obtain (which is BAD) while Supply Tokens same easy to obtain (which is GOOD)....
:'(
Reason why your thread was pointless

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Really, that logic is not on my nerves.