Epic Perfect World

Frostcovered Sign

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
Can you add the Frostcovered Sign- Force either to the boutique or God's Giving. You can still exchange it at the boutique agent for level 85 weapons. I've tried looking for a way to make it, but haven't found a way nor does it seem to be a rare drop from FC; as I have literally farmed an entire safe full of armor from FC for our guild members to use, and have yet to get one. If it is farmable/craftable please point me in the right direction.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Offline Astria

Thank you so much, will make questing much easier. :tiger-48: :tiger-44:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Will be available at Material Supplier for coins.

Offline Astria

Will be available at Material Supplier for coins.
Now I really love you. I would have paid gold/ec for it, but I won't force you to change your mind, if want to let us have it for coin, ok by me.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I'm missing something here, why did you want a level 85 weapon mat added?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Astria

I'm missing something here, why did you want a level 85 weapon mat added?
When Eclipse goes live players will have the option to level the old-fashion way by questing. Personally I love the quests on PW, I think they have a really good storyline; so I'm trying to get as much gear as possible for myself and other players who want to quest. The Frostcover and Lunar weapons are the best available until 110, when you can then equip the starter gear (with the exception of the warsoul weapons but they cost almost 300k EC to make).

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
When Eclipse goes live players will have the option to level the old-fashion way by questing. Personally I love the quests on PW, I think they have a really good storyline; so I'm trying to get as much gear as possible for myself and other players who want to quest. The Frostcover and Lunar weapons are the best available until 110, when you can then equip the starter gear (with the exception of the warsoul weapons but they cost almost 300k EC to make).
Thanks for the explanation.  As I didn't get to poke around much on the beta, I did not see this option.
With that said though, perhaps the other TT modes (x-1/x-2) can be modified for this purpose?

Stay Classy.

kitty stew

Thanks for the explanation. As I didn't get to poke around much on the beta, I did not see this option. With that said though, perhaps the other TT modes (x-1/x-2) can be modified for this purpose?
explain

xanxan

I have an FC Sign that dropped a few days ago, you can have for free if you still need.
Send me a msg with your ingame name so i can mail it to you.
Cheers ~

Offline Astria

Thanks for the explanation.  As I didn't get to poke around much on the beta, I did not see this option.
With that said though, perhaps the other TT modes (x-1/x-2) can be modified for this purpose?
I was on beta testing all the quests to make sure they worked. Since I was in a hurry I really didn't have time to think about gear options; with beta done, I'm focusing on that now and once we have Eclipse up I'll go through it more slowly to see what the best gear options are and then make a guide for questing.
He's already changed TT to be used for Epic coins and such so I don't think he's want to mess around with that.
I have an FC Sign that dropped a few days ago, you can have for free if you still need.
Send me a msg with your ingame name so i can mail it to you.
Cheers ~
You had one drop? I leveled my sin from 135 to 149 doing nothing but FC runs for mats and never had one drop. Thank you for being willing to send it to me. You can mail it to - Sagittarian

xanxan

It's no problem. I barely started this game last week and did about 4 FC runs. Guess i got lucky.
I'll mail it to Sagittarian then. =]

cevans1290

He's already changed TT to be used for Epic coins and such so I don't think he's want to mess around with that.
Was just rereading this.
He altered x-3 (any of them, tier 3) to EC. Versions x-1, and x-2 are not used for EC. Would mean there needs to be alternative ways to get weapons from there, or the drops used can't be removed - which is most of them.
I'm not sure if he nerfed FC sign chance, I had plenty - not logging atm though to check if I've one :(

Offline Astria

It's no problem. I barely started this game last week and did about 4 FC runs. Guess i got lucky.
I'll mail it to Sagittarian then. =]

Was just rereading this.
He altered x-3 (any of them, tier 3) to EC. Versions x-1, and x-2 are not used for EC. Would mean there needs to be alternative ways to get weapons from there, or the drops used can't be removed - which is most of them.
I'm not sure if he nerfed FC sign chance, I had plenty - not logging atm though to check if I've one :(
What boss are you getting them from. I have a safe full of FC mats and not a single one of those. Am I'm skipping a boss or something :tiger-17:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
What boss are you getting them from. I have a safe full of FC mats and not a single one of those. Am I'm skipping a boss or something :tiger-17:
I remember it dropping from somewhere as well, but can't remember where I found it (it wasn't in FC).  I was shocked when I saw it though.

Stay Classy.