Epic Perfect World

Too many Perfect Elements?

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
....people worried new people gearing up fast....
removing pe wouldn't be fair for new players
making them non-account stash is not a bad idea tho  *stuffs existing pe into account stash*

your kungfu is goot

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
no, not enough lol
ive been playing for months on twox ct ea
you don't "gear" too fast lol
I have by far some of the worst ct and aps gears out of many and I do my fair share of farming

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
I reroll with both PE and damas(traded from epic tokens) and still cant get anything good
I came to epw to pk not spend forever farming
PE is fine as is. make it any less and full pve server

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Really?
Yep,hypocrite like every thread he makes : )

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
• Remove PEs
• Donate 
• Buy Damas 
• Sell damas back to (25-26) each 
• Being filthy rich 

What a good plan *Slow clap* 
Please show mercy and remove the thread 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I doubt 1month of work has granted anyone a -99 EA with all the items and rerolls and ornaments.
Even at a tryhard level with PE, you will still take approx 3months to reach end game, especially on a LA/AA class.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
The amount you can get within a day through trials should be lowered, that's about it
u want to reduce the amount trials give ? they take 40 minutes ish to do and u want to reduce it ? na fam

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
u want to reduce the amount trials give ? they take 40 minutes ish to do and u want to reduce it ? na fam
Leggo 1v1

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Leggo 1v1
he's afraid to even link his bronze profile what makes u think he'd 1v1 LUL

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Then like others have said, I am not opposed to having damas become useful somewhere else. This thread was opened so that people could suggest ideas to strengthen the flow of the economy.
It's too late to remove or character restrict them.
if gear would be free the sv would be a ghost town like other server or other svs in 2 days :)
The amount you can get within a day through trials should be lowered, that's about it

These are among the only posts I can really take seriously in this entire thread, thanks for not shitposting.

I acknowledge that PE's cannot be removed at this point, the damage has been done already; and if you read the OP I never asked for them to be removed either..

I want the old system to be somewhat reincorporated back into the gearing process; PE's have completely taken over the game to the point where Dama's aren't being bought anymore, EC is becoming harder and harder to gain due to the only items "sellable" are ornaments (reliant on ST) and a few 145 weapons.

There's nothing sustaining this games economy anymore. Nobody in their right mind will donate for Dama's anymore, which was one of the highest profitable items in-game, and if Dama's were swapped out for PE's in the donation panel the economy would be even more ***ed.

I don't have the answers to fixing this issue, but at the way things are going it seems that PE's have completely ruined this games economy in the long run. What made Epic successful over the past few years was the fact that it had a working economy that was pretty well known, that the gearing structure provided sustenance and goals to achieve, and it seems that now since the addition of PE's that's all been washed away.  

Let me be frank, I think that there are a lot of things wrong with Epic PW. It's the only NA/EU private server that has a large enough community to be self-sustaining without having to do ridiculous things like it's predecessors such as begging for more donations to stay up, etc.

It's also extremely well known common knowledge that I point out areas that need attention, such as stat's obtained.

At the end of the day, I want this server to stay alive, and adding PE's was a major mistake. Not only did it destroy the economy, but it also put this server down the path of others before it. If things aren't changed, I'm scared to death that this server will eventually stagnate and will die (although I'm sure that's coming eventually regardless).

Epic truly has been one of the best private servers opened up for this game, and surely has been extremely successful over the years, but I fear that with a free-rerolling system becoming the main source of getting gear, it will eventually suffer the fate of others around it.

@ Professional : Perhaps?

1. Reduce the time of Trails SIGNIFICANTLY → Reduce PE gain from Trials.

In doing this, people would no longer be able to say that Trials are too long for the reward; and it would also dampen the increase of PE in the community.
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2016, 04:43 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Leggo 1v1
if u 1 vs 1 like u play pw it will be waste of my time

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
he got his gears so now he doesn't care if anyone else needs good gears lmfao
main difference between now and back then