Epic Perfect World

Disband?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Flyhacks were bannable. What part of ''3rd party software is forbidden'' do you not understand?
nice joke, that was a script, not a macro nt tho
nah never in my life i used script scripts are too hard to use and configure, u have to open them at shit while with my macro i just press fn + 1 lul, nice try tho ;) also we didnt know about any scripts at that time atleast me n marko we just used our razer macros he from his mouse and me keyboard, russian script came out way later or what ever is usable now. sorry but love using full power of my peripherials if not why waste 100+ euro for gaming equipement
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2016, 04:23 pm by Maxy

OmegaRa

So you're telling me that if it says Forbidden and it says you will get banned (Sequentially) if found usable,  then it's not bannable? Because I'm trying really hard to discern meanings here.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
You guys try way too hard lmao

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
So you're telling me that if it says Forbidden and it says you will get banned (Sequentially) if found usable,  then it's not bannable? Because I'm trying really hard to discern meanings here.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Everyone thought they were bannable at 1 point though that's why people didn't admit scripting until it got obvious 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
I said flyhacks were bannable tho. Only stated gear scriptting was never bannable.

In case you want to say other way, Aga himself confirmed gear scripts were never bannable.

Check the rules

Skillsending was never banable till certain people (aint no snitch) started using, them emo kids cry enough to agatio to get it banned after begging said certain people (aint no snitch) for it for a good month and they just said razor macro lmao xD. In my opinion, you cant script without a 3rd party program so it is indirectly banable, but isn't bannable because everyone has access to them. - After all, scripts 'give a sense of control to a rather uncontrollable game didn't it' xDDDDDDDDDDDD - Quote from you know who (Aint no snitch)!!!!

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
You know people usually join a guild with the intentions of PKing, TW'ing ,etc right? You don't really have to call them every single day or send smoke snigs...We have a PK Chat on skype like you guys have nothing more nothing less.
Your people stop logging quick when they lose , ours don't , that has always been the main difference between the guilds i guess.

Yes, they do join, but in apo they were asked to come back. We can do the same, but you see me calling them back permanently? No, just for few TWs when we tried hard, but you guys don't need to call them several times you always trying hard, because they stay after you called them, they're not bored of this game yet like most at our side. You would understand this if you are bored aswell. Won 2/2 TWs like this, idk what happens when all ppl coming back for mass pks and staying.

I said flyhacks were bannable tho. Only stated gear scriptting was never bannable.

In case you want to say other way, Aga himself confirmed gear scripts were never bannable.

Thing is there was a rule about you are not allowed to use it. Like this we can guess fly hack is not bannable also, even tho there is a rule.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
We miss you signing on vent ahead ):
ayyyyy ): i miss fun vent moments too

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Skillsending was never banable till certain people (aint no snitch) started using, them emo kids cry enough to agatio to get it banned after begging said certain people (aint no snitch) for it for a good month and they just said razor macro lmao xD. In my opinion, you cant script without a 3rd party program so it is indirectly banable, but isn't bannable because everyone has access to them. - After all, scripts 'give a sense of control to a rather uncontrollable game didn't it' xDDDDDDDDDDDD - Quote from you know who (Aint no snitch)!!!!
When Skillsender become a thing i wasn't playing , when i returned skillsender was bannable, that's all i know.
Didn't got a chance to see how it started or how it escalated, so can't really give an opinion. Also you can't really stop a script or ban it when it's a part of keyboard/mouse such as Razor and others.
Yes, they do join, but in apo they were asked to come back. We can do the same, but you see me calling them back permanently? No, just for few TWs when we tried hard, but you guys don't need to call them several times you always trying hard, because they stay after you called them, they're not bored of this game yet like most at our side. You would understand this if you are bored aswell. Won 2/2 TWs like this, idk what happens when all ppl coming back for mass pks and staying.

Thing is there was a rule about you are not allowed to use it. Like this we can guess fly hack is not bannable also, even tho there is a rule.
Plenty people in Tyrants currently were asked to come back aswell, and have mentioned it.. They got asked once or 100 times, doesn't change the fact they were asked. Just like Apollumi.
As for the rule i'm sure you can see the exclusion for gear script/macros on it, not sure what else you want me to say / point out.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner

what's this then?
Assuming that's from EPW and not another server, the rule was probably updated to not have any missunderstandments due to the amount of people who complained about scripting , even tho it was not bannable, has it was mentioned by Aga himself, and as you can see on the current rules, the  exception added for it.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Assuming that's from EPW and not another server, the rule was probably updated to not have any missunderstandments due to the amount of people who complained about scripting , even tho it was not bannable, has it was mentioned by Aga himself, and as you can see on the current rules, the  exception added for it.
No, this was here since 2012 till the end of 2015.

Reason why the ''rule'' was ''updated'' is because it became uncontrollable to control even if someone was breaking it. He did this to save face.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
nice joke, that was a script, not a macro nt tho
it doesn't matter, maxy's video was amazing!
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Did just compare skill send to script skill send plays the game 4 macro script don't ...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
nah never in my life i used script scripts are too hard to use and configure, u have to open them at shit while with my macro i just press fn + 1 lul, nice try tho ;) also we didnt know about any scripts at that time atleast me n marko we just used our razer macros he from his mouse and me keyboard, russian script came out way later or what ever is usable now. sorry but love using full power of my peripherials if not why waste 100+ euro for gaming equipement

cool, now show actual config