Epic Perfect World

Disband?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Ok, by that logic they swapped dragon gear and rank8.
nice joke lmfao me n marko used macro(we were considered first ones to do it) and it happened in artifex vs warning times in 2015
excatly at this day
jan 25 2015 so all ur points are invalid lul
easied by EliteRo on other server and get disbanded here 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
nice joke lmfao me n marko used macro(we were considered first ones to do it) and it happened in artifex vs warning times in 2015
excatly at this day
I saw my old toon their in arti  :tiger-25:
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline BriEsT

• Don
wait wait when did ever xp loss to worms is this a new joke ?
We fought against XP 4 times in TW and lost 2 and won 1 . One TW we skipped bcz literally every asian guild bid on us and I decided to skip XP to clean those up we pked right after TWs were done tho . No1 really cared about that tho mostly bcz HO and XP drama was going on at that point .

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
We fought against XP 4 times in TW and lost 2 and won 1 . One TW we skipped bcz literally every asian guild bid on us and I decided to skip XP to clean those up we pked right after TWs were done tho . No1 really cared about that tho mostly bcz HO and XP drama was going on at that point .
kiss me priest  :-*

Insanity

gonna leave this here
50 xpendable against 80 worms with 8 catas(attack on archo)
that tw lead was labs not me nor any of the current officers, however next week you got destroyed

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
50 xpendable against 80 worms with 8 catas(attack on archo)
that tw lead was labs not me nor any of the current officers, however next week you got destroyed
excuses.com,.... i think you got DDoS on that one too LOOOOOL

Insanity

excuses.com,.... i think you got DDoS on that one too LOOOOOL
4-1 its ok you and your friends are still happy over 1 win against xpendable in hangover and worms you will never forget the day you won the top players of this game(cuz u had more lmao)

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
4-1 its ok you and your friends are still happy over 1 win against xpendable in hangover and worms you will never forget the day you won the top players of this game(cuz u had more lmao)
its ok i dont care i just like to troll nerds LOOOL. BTW i won as tyrants too 8 mins tw LOOOOL . 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
It's called we actually tried like you guys always do.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
It's called we actually tried like you guys always do.
You tried the other times aswell, as i recall you had TW signups, premade PTs , people on TS, everything.
Just you couldn't win without DDoS or outnumber ,simple.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
You tried the other times aswell, as i recall you had TW signups, premade PTs , people on TS, everything.
Just you couldn't win without DDoS or outnumber ,simple.
Was pointing out the part where he said 4-1. Won once because not only my squad who i called back tried hard like you guys doing every DT and TW.
Been doing it 2 times this year, you guys should be happy i'm not pming everyone to come back for every TW, DT and mass pk.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Was pointing out the part where he said 4-1. Won once because not only my squad who i called back tried hard like you guys doing every DT and TW.
Been doing it 2 times this year, you guys should be happy i'm not pming everyone to come back for every TW, DT and mass pk.
u suck lol

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
You know people usually join a guild with the intentions of PKing, TW'ing ,etc right? You don't really have to call them every single day or send smoke snigs...We have a PK Chat on skype like you guys have nothing more nothing less.
Your people stop logging quick when they lose , ours don't , that has always been the main difference between the guilds i guess.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Difference is flyhacks are bannable, scripts were never bannable. So by the logic of "breaking rules" scripting is fine, flyhack isnt.
Flyhacks were bannable. What part of ''3rd party software is forbidden'' do you not understand?

excatly at this day
nice joke, that was a script, not a macro nt tho

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Flyhacks were bannable. What part of ''3rd party software is forbidden'' do you not understand?
I said flyhacks were bannable tho. Only stated gear scriptting was never bannable.

In case you want to say other way, Aga himself confirmed gear scripts were never bannable.

Check the rules