Epic Perfect World

Presidential Debate #2

Goldengate

I ain't clickin that shit

btw wife still plays too and she's 27 next month

#oldpeopleftw
You guys should make a baby together. I wonder What your baby will do by the time he/she becomes 16-18...

kitty stew

You guys should make a baby together. I wonder What your baby will do by the time he/she becomes 16-18...
we already have 6 kids, trying to make a 7th as I type this post

Goldengate

we already have 6 kids, trying to make a 7th as I type this post
You should host a video of it live on Chaturbate

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
Anyone want to explain how "mass" voter fraud occurs without any whistleblowers ruining the party?

kitty stew

Anyone want to explain how "mass" voter fraud occurs without any whistleblowers ruining the party?

defining who's vote count largely relies on local governments (cities/counties) and someone so inclined has the power to single handedly discount votes as well as accept others

as more shit gets leaked about Clinton and her party+campaign it further reveals the depths to which they'll go to win.. they already ***ed all the Sanders voters out of representation

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director

defining who's vote count largely relies on local governments (cities/counties) and someone so inclined has the power to single handedly discount votes as well as accept others

as more shit gets leaked about Clinton and her party+campaign it further reveals the depths to which they'll go to win.. they already ***ed all the Sanders voters out of representation
"Someone so inclined has the power to single handedly discount votes as well as accept others"
Source? I found that very hard to believe.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
None of them deserve to be in the office, they are both evil and unfit to be president of the most powerful nation in the world (that is not debatable, sorry) but Hillary does have political experience, Trump doesn't and that makes her the lesser evil in this election. Trump is a joke and he didn't "detail" his plans because he doesn't HAVE ANY.

Exactly.  Neither of them have any business in office.  It's quite frustrating too because it throws voters in a lurch of sorts.  Some have made up their mind, but others are like...well...shit.

We're so effed either way. 

I'm thinking that's precisely what happened in the primaries.  For example, in New York, Sanders literally devoured the upstate votes.  However, Hillary got a chunk of the NYC votes (including my hometown...grr) and somehow that weighed heavier than upstate because the boondocks don't matter? *shrug*

Seriously, I'm ready for this damn election to be done and over with.  I rather see food recipes posted on Facebook than 7034708357034 Trump memes.

I can't trust anyone who has a billion-dollar net worth and has a $5 toupee.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

kitty stew

"Someone so inclined has the power to single handedly discount votes as well as accept others" Source? I found that very hard to believe.
in the vast majority of states every local jurisdiction that handles registrations has absolute authority over what votes get counted and if they accept the person to vote at their precinct, I volunteered for elections in the 2000 and 2004 generals, this was the case in California.. there are other states where the state government interferes, like Florida, to scrub people, which influenced the entire 2000 general before SCOTUS decided the election

if you're from the US see your local county registrar

if you're not, and you're American, then consult your consulate/embassy, if you're not American then piss off as you're irrelevant

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's like a bad rap battle zzzzzzzzzzzzz nty 

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
in the vast majority of states every local jurisdiction that handles registrations has absolute authority over what votes get counted and if they accept the person to vote at their precinct, I volunteered for elections in the 2000 and 2004 generals, this was the case in California.. there are other states where the state government interferes, like Florida, to scrub people, which influenced the entire 2000 general before SCOTUS decided the election

if you're from the US see your local county registrar

if you're not, and you're American, then consult your consulate/embassy, if you're not American then piss off as you're irrelevant
I'm asking for a source because what you're implying is stupid as ***. Keep going though, let's see how many checkboxes we can fill.

Religious idiots? Check (both sides, but we all know what party attracts diehard believers in something that doesn't exist)
Blue collar workers? Check
Conspiracy theorists? Check
EPW Forum Warriors? Getting there
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2016, 04:28 pm by Zhake

kitty stew

I'm asking for a source because what you're implying is stupid as ***. Keep going though, let's see how many checkboxes we can fill. Religious idiots? Check (both sides, but we all know what party attracts diehard believers in something that doesn't exist) Blue collar workers? Check Conspiracy theorists? Check EPW Forum Warriors? Getting there
presuming I'm a Republican? check
presuming I'm religious? check

this is easy

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
presuming I'm a Republican? check
presuming I'm religious? check

this is easy
Yes, everyone here is is making assumptions about you based on what you're posting.

Are you also a blue collar worker?

If you didn't get that, I'll simplify it for you. I was calling you a EPW forum warrior and nothing else, though it'd be interesting to know if you were any of the other things.

kitty stew

Yes, everyone here is is making assumptions about you based on what you're posting. Are you also a blue collar worker? If you didn't get that, I'll simplify it for you. I was calling you a EPW forum warrior and nothing else, though it'd be interesting to know if you were any of the other things.

you botting this thread? cuz it's just you :tiger-2:

everyone else who's discussed here already know where I stand

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
you botting this thread? cuz it's just you :tiger-2:

everyone else who's discussed here already know where I stand
Where you stand isn't relevant when you're trying to imply that the election is going to be rigged.

And I sense some salt... is it because of the time you've put into PvE? or maybe you really are a blue collar worker and you're beginning to worry that your job is going to be taken over by bots?

kitty stew

Where you stand isn't relevant when you're trying to imply that the election is going to be rigged.
given you supposedly know nothing about the election process itself it's no surprise you're trolling for it to be explained to you how voter fraud can happen

I guess you'll just never know then, huh?