Epic Perfect World

Ducks guild

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
We've been around for quite some time now, but I was lazy to make an guild introduction on the EPW forum. First of all, we are a guild who is playing for fun, we recruit people mostly for pk/fun and  a good spent free time in the game. We  like to PK, we are always happy to help our members/allies if they are being attacked or have friendly pk with other  factions.  We also TW weekly and so far it's been going pretty well. Another thing that the players might like about the guild is that we hold events (usually random when there's enough people online and willing to participate). The events we've been doing lately are: Trivia, Hide and Seek, Fashion, Karaoke and PVP. ALL the events are funded by the "Guild bank" which accepts all kinds of donations from the guild members. The guild bank also has materials/gear/books and other items which are given/borrowed to the guild members  for free or at a lower cost than normal. At the moment we are recruiting 150 active and English speaking players.
This might be a TL;DR post, but  if you have time to read it and want to join our guild feel free to pm/send a message here to me or an officer.
Recruitment: Level 150 (Sins and seekers ONLY with R8 gear and pk/tw active)
Guild Rules:
1. Killing your own and allied faction members is not allowed, unless it's a faction pk event/practice or 1v1.
2. Insulting and drama on the faction chat is not allowed, if you have a fight with someone take it to the PMs.
3. If you have problems with someone inside the faction, let me or an officer know about it and we'll deal with the situation depending on how bad it is.
4. Theft will not be tolerated, if you borrow items/coins to other faction members, it's at your own risk since there's nothing I can do to get them back. Also the thief will be booted from the guild.
5. The max amount of characters in the guild is atm 2 (1main at lvl 150 and 1 alternative character).
6. If a player is inactive for over 2 weeks without any notice, he/she will be booted from the faction.
7. Non-English on the guild chat is not allowed, if you want to talk to someone in your native or other languages use other kinds of chat modes
8. Begging for guild position, items and/or coins won't be tolerated
9. Try to avoid trashtalking, especially in PK. If you are being provoked just ignore them instead of making a fool of yourself and feeding the trolls

The current officers are:
Ivan - Leader

JustForMe - Director

Other officers:
Avy
Lilac
Warstrike
Maria
ShineHye
_Waxford_
NarutoKyuubi

To join the guild you can send a message to one of the officers for an interview or apply at: www.ducks.shivtr.com
We also have a radio now! Feel free to tune in at www.duckityducks.listen2myradio.com and also don't be shy to pm with music wishes!

Guild promo video:

Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 05:13 pm by Ivan

Zenon

Nice, i'm sorry i'm already in a fact, Ducks seems a nice fact to be in :)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Join us because Ducks are awesome.

You can even search in style.

https://duckduckgo.com/     

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Join us because Ducks are awesome.

You can even search in style.

https://duckduckgo.com/     

Antihero

If I remember correctly, there was a Ducks officer in an Eden run I did the other day. He seemed pretty nice. It reminded me that there's not enough outgoing people in PW anymore.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
I forgot to post our guild anthem, enjoy!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2013, 02:51 pm by Brash

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Ducks are just like the most Badass animal out there your guild is legit man stay quack man

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Thanks for the support everyone \o/

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis

Offline Feone