Epic Perfect World

"Go delete!!!"

Offline Yasha

Hello ppl (and GM),

Do u think the possibility to delete a char in 30mn (or immediately) woulsd be nicer than waiting for +78h?
Sorry for my poor english skill... :(

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
  • Characters: Kaito
  • Faction: Still deciding.
Hello ppl (and GM),

Do u think the possibility to delete a char in 30mn (or immediately) woulsd be nicer than waiting for +78h?
I heard that you can ask for a quick delete on the helpdesk but I'm not sure about that.
In any case, I belive this timer is for your own safety.

Offline Yasha

Oh, didnt know that, ty very much :)

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
Oh, didnt know that, ty very much :)
You're very welcome ^-^

cevans1290

It was reduced by 4 days to help people with needing it done quicker. If it was instant, or 30 minutes, let's say you got hacked : They could just delete your character, and r.i.p. The current time gives you three days to log on and notice it, in the event that you do get hacked. It'd be nice if there was a way to send an email as verification, and reduce it to one day, but not sure if this is possible without Agatio focusing intently on this all day.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It was reduced by 4 days to help people with needing it done quicker. If it was instant, or 30 minutes, let's say you got hacked : They could just delete your character, and r.i.p. The current time gives you three days to log on and notice it, in the event that you do get hacked. It'd be nice if there was a way to send an email as verification, and reduce it to one day, but not sure if this is possible without Agatio focusing intently on this all day.

Pretty much this, it won't happen though. The three days is a buffer in case you were hacked etc like mentioned above.

Even though Agatio can roll back toons, it still would be a nightmare having to deal with that on such a constant basis. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I am aware that you're probably 10 years old but there are people called ''hackers'' on the internet, you should research about what they are before suggesting things like this.

Offline Yasha

I am aware that you're probably 10 years old but there are people called ''hackers'' on the internet, you should research about what they are before suggesting things like this.

Damn...sry for insulting your intelligence with my my thread...

...But i'm 9yo, pls forgive me :)

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Damn...sry for insulting your intelligence with my my thread...

...But i'm 9yo, pls forgive me :)
nt making a meme 

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
I really don't get why some people are so hostile on the forums.

...Alright I get it actually. No point on saying it though, it would bring me down to their level.

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
Well quite frankly, "hackers'...hacking this game, LOL. Such a joke, no one gets "hacked" here, you give your acc info out, and someone takes your shit. Or you go to some free gold site, and enter your passwords. That's a Phisher not a hacker. No one on this game is a hacker, just a script kiddie (using something someone else created) or phisher, or social enginnering. yes these things and more can be in the toolkit of a real hacker, but no. the real hackers are off taking down websites, stealing gov docs, etc. Not 'haxoring' accounts. thats just idiots that don't know how to keep their passwords private.

kitty stew

you give your acc info out, and someone takes your shit
agree with this guy for once

people want to use the word "hack" because they believe it absolves them from taking responsibility for their own stupidity of giving their account info out if they use a word that makes it seem like they had no part of

anyways, more relevant to the topic, was already mentioned that this is for security purposes, because some people give out their account info, lose their shit, and go crying to the GM's to get it back

I'm all for changing delete time down to something quick like 30 mins to 24 hours, but not my server and chances are pretty much zero Agatio will change it that low

unfortunately businesses need business from stupid people too, and there's way too many of them, so if all the idiots sharing their accounts (and begging to get their crap back) just lost their crap they'd simply quit and Agatio would have no business
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2016, 05:01 am by kitty stew