Epic Perfect World

TW Time

Offline Luth

• I'm better than you.
I would just like to ask if there's any possibility that you could make changes of our TW Time? Just a slight change cause in our time zone we need to "Not sleep until 5:00 AM" or "Wake up at 5:00 AM" just to attend our TW. And if ever it is possible, I suggest you change it to where it suits the timezone of every other players here in EPIC.

Okay, all you newbies! Listen up! I'm the new leader, if you do exactly what I say, you might for one second in your life - experience what it's like to not totally suck!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
That won't really work since there are players from all continents and the time differences are huge. Since the host is European it is fair enough to have the server time  set as GMT. By changing the time to benefit the people on your side, it might cause problems to others.

Offline Luth

• I'm better than you.
Oh, I didn't say to benefit us though, I suggested that it could suit everyone else. But if that's the case.. this is hopeless. Prolly quit the game and find another server... but I'll wait til GM said otherwise.

Okay, all you newbies! Listen up! I'm the new leader, if you do exactly what I say, you might for one second in your life - experience what it's like to not totally suck!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I've pretty much learned that I will never be able to do TW on this server as since I'm on the west coast of the US, the latest TW I can do is 2pm my time, which would be ideal if I didn't have other stuff to do.  It sucks, but what can you do?  A lot of other servers are worse in that regard for me--a server I used to play had TW at 2am for me.  That's when I'm winding down.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline czaryow

If EpicPW change the time of TW i want to move 9 or 10am on Europe time so we can join even if its already 9pm to us hahaha

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If EpicPW change the time of TW i want to move 9 or 10am on Europe time so we can join even if its already 9pm to us hahaha

Which won't happen because there will be others inconvenienced.

There is no happy medium for TW times.  Some will be able to do TW because of their time zone, and others will either sacrifice sleep or not go at all.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline czaryow

Which won't happen because there will be others inconvenienced.

There is no happy medium for TW times.  Some will be able to do TW because of their time zone, and others will either sacrifice sleep or not go at all.

nothing impossible to Agatio :D

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
5 am in the morning. We pinoys cant attend. Yes pk is fun. But we want TW  :'( Gonna find other server
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline Sexay

• Bersy
bye pinoys will miss ya

dickroman

In pwi there sere also ppl that had to wake at 2am and yet there was no change... U just cant do it good for everyone

Offline Luth

• I'm better than you.
It's okay guys, Alamat will surely miss this server and the people we have fought in PK's It was surely fun. 5 am TW is too much though.. Bye bye. Take care

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
NEVER MIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOOOU ~

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
OP was right it's either you wake up before or stay awake until  5am for players in the (South)East asia region. However it's still up to the player, if he really wants to attend TW he can make it no matter the time.

I'm Pinoy and I live in the Philippines. I've attended TWs even if it's 5 am i wake up at 4:15 am in the morning to attend Fac Meeting . i have Faction mates within the same Timezone and we all get to do 5am TW.

Most players have Work or Classes so even if we move the TW times it will still affect players from other regions.

Lets just enjoy the Game and try to make the TWs that we can.  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Wish I could have said i'll miss you but...nah. Sorry. :))

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Since its a world wide game there is no way to please everyone in every time zone. They did adjust server time by like 2 hours already trying to make it better but its just impossible to make it so everyone can be happy. Gl finding another server you enjoy if you do leave.