Epic Perfect World

AE/AM playing in snow with 0fkGiven/Warning/420

Offline Hzeel

• Characters: Dappy,AngeII
Dappy, did you really went thru the trouble to read all that? I stopped after the 4th word... :'(
nah i m good 
Just fuuny read  this shtzz 
Ppl just MAD that all :D

Offline Hzeel

hahhaahaha look Colorblind vid and you gona see who the *** focused us not you 420 is a fac that kill all just get close to them not our problem you butthurts dont look map play better  ohh wait its impossible and i rather u count the T target yuo had 30 we at max point had 23 and thats with out counting Tyrants 420 vs us and other guilds
LOL 
i awww you are mad dude ?
Idk wath are you talking ?for yesterday ?
Tyrants ?WTF they vs us tho LOL 
Yeah 23 ppl only?Are you sure ? 

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
Nvm wasting time for u iam gona post a vid how u lost today enjoy loser life agin

Offline Hzeel

Nvm wasting time for u iam gona post a vid how u lost today enjoy loser life agin
Ahh got fail dude
GG 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Yes dad let's both release a video from todays pk :)

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
Yeah, when you called 2x our numbers after getting wiped yourselves like 10 times?

i guess 23 0fk and warning is too much for AE....
GF  :)) :))

Offline Hzeel

+1 Tero

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
i dont get how you keep posting video with you guys szing at end cause u get wiped and call it a win... at least thats what kitsune said, not sure what your opinion is.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
LOL
Sorry but you guys are ez but you guys only can bring number That all :D
I got Awsome pratical from you :D
And we was only 30 ppl dont make shtzz we are 120 :D
I know you guys call All your faction+Warning +420 Sad still ez
GG
At no poin have we outnumbered your holy alliance, we've had no more than 25 during our peak. Also when you guys first sigged, I counted 39 people excluding 420 and an actual squad of Tyrants that came in a little late. If you watch our videos you will see that we get focused by 420 often enough and vice versa. No need for further discussions and I suggest my faction mates to stop wasting their time as well as you're simply not worth it.
Look forward for upcoming PK videos from tonights PK. 

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
i guess 23 0fk and warning is too much for AE....
GF  :)) :))
ZZZZzzzzZZZZzz

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
i dont get how you keep posting video with you guys szing at end cause u get wiped and call it a win... at least thats what kitsune said, not sure what your opinion is.
She can call them whatever she wants, do I ever claim win? No cause it doesn't matter to me. I give credit to our people who actually waited you guys for 20 minutes to come out of sz today but I guess that was just the time you needed for Skype sigs and all. But was a fun pk again as usual so thank you for it.

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
That's not what I said... I said we szed at the end of pk, after wiping you 10 times... If you call it a win, what can I do? :rolleyes:

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Me love this nobs fac staying 4 years on the stage of epw and they are like we are the best and a fac maked in less than 2 months is rekting them even with out numbers so u better dont say ez especialy when u are EEEEEZZZYYYYY and well ty for pk bla bla bla not a gf was boring bla bla bla only4 fac next time call appo too but i doubt they goan help u inade of just calling 120 to kill all so GG wellplayd dont be mad
and dad you seem highly emotional why is that?

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
Kick in the feels :normal-12: :normal-2:

Offline Hzeel

At no poin have we outnumbered your holy alliance, we've had no more than 25 during our peak. Also when you guys first sigged, I counted 39 people excluding 420 and an actual squad of Tyrants that came in a little late. If you watch our videos you will see that we get focused by 420 often enough and vice versa. No need for further discussions and I suggest my faction mates to stop wasting their time as well as you're simply not worth it.
Look forward for upcoming PK videos from tonights PK.
Omg are you mad
idc wath you guys focusing more or not
idc for 420 or Tyrants
dont make shtzz they was witch us like said dady boy
You guys are mad for Fun pk
deam
idc wath you guys post in video
This is so Fuuny
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2016, 08:36 pm by Hzeel