Epic Perfect World

Archers using fists? PVP?

Offline halo963

Do you or anybody you know use fists for pvp? Does it work well?

Offline Luth

• I'm better than you.
Nope, it doesn't. You will look like a complete retard if  you use fists for PK as an archer.

Okay, all you newbies! Listen up! I'm the new leader, if you do exactly what I say, you might for one second in your life - experience what it's like to not totally suck!

Offline halo963

Lol, well still okay for pve?

Offline Luth

• I'm better than you.
Well on that part.. Yea, could somehow get you to 5.00 aps, str build = boss dies in secs or minutes.

Okay, all you newbies! Listen up! I'm the new leader, if you do exactly what I say, you might for one second in your life - experience what it's like to not totally suck!

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
I actually did 1v1 against an archer who surprised me by using fists, and it worked well i must say, ofc its not suitable for archers but, it worked quite well against me which left me really shocked. So dmg wise it aint horrible or smtn but style wise, its not really suitable for archers.

Offline Luth

• I'm better than you.
You just need 3 parts rank 8, Dragon top + dragon headgear, interval robe, interval tome and a fist with interval. = 5.00 aps =) Enjoy!

Offline halo963

Thanks, i could always just buy a couple resets and change it up as i see fit. I also saw an archer pk with fists and took down a player. Surprised me too so i decided to ask here  ;D

Offline Luth

• I'm better than you.
You just need 3 parts rank 8, Dragon top + dragon headgear, interval robe, interval tome and a fist with interval. = 5.00 aps =) Enjoy!

Oh ya, maybe on 1v1's but PK (which I meant was mass PK) is very not suitable for fists archers. Idk about 1v1's, depends on how you use your class, skills, genie skills. You might have experienced the fight or flight response. That's why you died. xD

Offline Luth

• I'm better than you.
Anyways, I'll try it out. Cause I'm an archer too. Hihi :)
Was giving bias opinions, sorry :P

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
In PWI it worked fine...but here it's completely useless imo , melee atacks can be countered easy + in mass pk you wont be using them...unless the archer is a retard lol.Full dex is the way to go.  :P

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
In PWI it worked fine...but here it's completely useless imo , melee atacks can be countered easy + in mass pk you wont be using them...unless the archer is a retard lol.Full dex is the way to go.  :P

any tips on how to counter melee attacks? your help will be much appreciated.  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
any tips on how to counter melee attacks? your help will be much appreciated.  :smiley:
bramble guard/shield err...(veno buffs) might do it xD

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
bramble guard/shield err...(veno buffs) might do it xD

Bramble Guard does not work in PK.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Bramble Guard does not work in PK.

Only on the open. On nightscream it does also in tw and arena.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Im just gonna skip the sarcasm and troll and get straight to the point. No.. Its not good for PvP