Epic Perfect World

Teleacoustics

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
im sorry ***head yea im callin u a ***head becuase your oneofem everyday so i have NO bad feelings about callin you one in the least.. child in an adult body. thats all you are, i trashed talked noone, get over it stop puttin words into other peoples mouths when u ffeel like u need a boost, your a ***ing lame asshole. get the *** out of here please, your a ***ing moron, ill take the slap for thius post i dont give a ***  right now your a ***ing asshole deal with it. and grow the *** up.  you post NOTHING but bullshit in here against EVERYONES posts so *** you kid, your just looking for attenmtion. GIVE IT THE *** UP, U WILL LOSE a word war with me trust me. ill talk circles around you son dont try me ill get us both banned outa this forum with the shit i got on you kid... dont push it....

the person knows exactly who im talking about.. i need no names to say who im talkin to from this post...

yea... u edit that post and take it all out now.. mmhm  i saw that..  sad.. a child move...

What is that saying about glass houses and stones?  I don't like being mean to anyone (on purpose), but I have a 17-month-old daughter who has less temper tantrums than you.  Just saying.

Look, the only thing that annoys me the most about world chat is the blatant racism.  I'm black and cringe when I hear the N word.  The ungodly amount of Hispanic and Pinoy slurs on a daily basis is unbelievable.  Yes, this coming from someone who actually pulls out the popcorn when the shit-talk starts.  I've learned to try and ignore it and blacklist.  Everything else is something I have heard constantly on official and on other p.servers. 

If you get offended by someone saying that Tali has big boobs (her veno's boobs are a bit big considering her size, but that's another story), then you should get out more because there is a lot worse that is said on TV, movies, and even in real life.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Tali

If you get offended by someone saying that Tali has big boobs (her veno's boobs are a bit big considering her size, but that's another story), then you should get out more because there is a lot worse that is said on TV, movies, and even in real life.
+10000
It only happened once, to my knowledge, from a friend who I knew very well, too. Funny how that would be the example, not the other million times I've toed the line.

Not that I try to offend anyone in specific in my world chats. I try to offend everybody.  :-\

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
+10000
It only happened once, to my knowledge, from a friend who I knew very well, too. Funny how that would be the example, not the other million times I've toed the line.

Not that I try to offend anyone in specific in my world chats. I try to offend everybody.  :-\

lol! I think many of us are EOO's (Equal Opportunity Offenders).  Best to just laugh it off.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Tali

lol! I think many of us are EOO's (Equal Opportunity Offenders).  Best to just laugh it off.

That is THE best name ahaha.

The opportunities, there are SO many.