Epic Perfect World

Teleacoustics

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You know what, guys? I'm TIRED of Tali,Areashi,Allyson`and other spamming WC everyday ! All you can do is curse and talk bs that doesn't concern the entire server! Yes, you're on my blocked list,but that list is getting full, kinda out of places to "hide the bodies". You are rude,not educated and completely out of line almost all of the time. Examples? X player saying " Tali has the best tits" or Y player saying " Allyson is retarded" . You people can take this to PM, god damnit! I don't give a fck about your fights,sexual fantasies and guild wars! Or about 99% of you being racists.
I'm uneducated? Oh well, as well as i'm here, you put 1 more space than you needed for that.
Also, you have us blacklisted (apparently). Therefore, you shouldn't see what I write on world chat daily.

Offline Wax

just gonna say a few things.

a) gm's do monitor world chat whenever they're on but shockingly we have other more important matters to attend to sometimes.

b) as many other people have stated there are multiple ways to not have to witness what happens in wc. turn it off, blacklist people. if you complain about your blacklist being full, then clear it and blacklist people who are bothering you at the current moment, clear, repeat if it happens again? it's not that hard.

c) at the "world chat should only be used for buying/selling and people looking for squads, not pointless conversation" people: there are other means of going about that merching and building squads and in all my years of playing pw(on countless p.servers pw-my, pwi), there's never been a server where don't converse.
to paraphrase what a friend said recently: "Enjoy the game for what it is. In the end you're all playing a free version of the game because you couldn't cut it on an official server"

d) accusing certain people that you don't like of doing something and trying to 'shame' them just makes you look mad.

Tali

to paraphrase what a friend said recently: "Enjoy the game for what it is. In the end you're all playing a free version of the game because you couldn't cut it on an official server"

My visa credit couldn't quite cut the mustard.

Offline Dazbro

just gonna say a few things.

Probably dont bash your player base as a GM, on a side note I know myself and one other player who more than cut it on a official server, some may even say we shred it. GN pls think more before post.

Tali

Probably dont bash your player base as a GM, on a side note I know myself and one other player who more than cut it on a official server, some may even say we shred it. GN pls think more before post.

+1, probably wasn't the best wording.  :-\

Offline Zaboteur

I'm uneducated? Oh well, as well as i'm here, you put 1 more space than you needed for that.
Also, you have us blacklisted (apparently). Therefore, you shouldn't see what I write on world chat daily.

people have alts. holy crap the concepts that arent even thought of.. /sigh..

anyway.. on this note...   i was on my chara yesterday Zab and i said one word in worldchat looking for somethin or talkin pk..  and what do i see..  the same people at least 3 ofem infact.. dont think tali was involved in THIS one but, i came on said one thing in wc for a trade and 3 people blew WC up and say"  is that the guy that bullshitting about sarcasm?"  " yea it is" the other says.. and they both continue on (IN WC) about ME while i just kept quiet asking for trades..

this is the exact LAMENESS that i was talkin about in the earlier post. if you want to talk SHIT about people IN WC about something in a manner that involved RUDE sarcassm about someone and ALSO involves just being STUPID and LAME and THINK YOU have an ego boost. this is unfair even if i was to mute these people. becuase there degrading ME in WC when it IS NOT NESSASARY IN THE LEAST!.

*Removed by GM*

Offline xd1764

nice post Zab but as was also said in your earlier post if it insulting, racist chat etc etc, then SS it and send to a GM, you cant expect them to be watching WC 24 hours/seven days a week. they do have lives and other things to do as well. If u are too lazy to SS it then what do u expect them to do about it.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
And you wonder things when you talk like that zab? same old same old.
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2013, 04:59 pm by Daystalk

Offline Zaboteur

*Removed by GM*

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
 for being 33 years old you got some serious problems dude.
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2013, 05:09 pm by Daystalk

Offline Zaboteur

for being insulting, you got some problems dude. go ahead reply again becuase anything after this  just proves my point furthermore. thx good day! u just lost the war for today. come again.
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2013, 05:15 pm by Zaboteur

Offline xd1764

im sorry ***head yea im callin u a ***head becuase your oneofem everyday so i have NO bad feelings about callin you one in the least.. child in an adult body. thats all you are, i trashed talked noone, get over it stop puttin words into other peoples mouths when u ffeel like u need a boost, your a ***ing lame asshole. get the *** out of here please, your a ***ing moron, ill take the slap for thius post i dont give a ***  right now your a ***ing asshole deal with it. and grow the *** up.  you post NOTHING but bullshit in here against EVERYONES posts so *** you kid, your just looking for attenmtion. GIVE IT THE *** UP, U WILL LOSE a word war with me trust me. ill talk circles around you son dont try me ill get us both banned outa this forum with the shit i got on you kid... dont push it....

the person knows exactly who im talking about.. i need no names to say who im talkin to from this post...

yea... u edit that post and take it all out now.. mmhm  i saw that..  sad.. a child move...

I think you just lowered yourself to the same level as the people you are complaining about. Anyways if this game upsets you that much - you know what you should do. Why do you let people that don't even know you get to you?
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2013, 05:52 pm by xd1764

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
LOL Like I said, serious problems. and btw, if you see things like this as wars.. you got even bigger problems and might want to stop play the 20+ games you play and go back outside to the real world.
the fact that you sit and talk like you done above is just sad, and that you can't even be the "mature" person as you call yourself to talk without the caps and insults and constant swearing.  You just make yourself look like a bigger fool. I go back to what I first said. You wonder why people start talk about you.
Good luck.
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2013, 05:27 pm by Daystalk

Offline xd1764

Sorry for the quote within a quote but u get what i'm saying i'm sure. Never mind fixed it
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2013, 05:54 pm by xd1764

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Wow..Does the filthy language make you feel like you've accomplished something?  This post if anything Zaboteur, will get you a forum ban..or at least it should.