Epic Perfect World

Teleacoustics

And then i would spend all my day, reading WC logs??

That wil not happen. PPl need to hosnestly just try to get less ofended, with everytthing, its just a game. If you dont like smething SS report it, i will resolve it.

But we will not become a dictator server, where everything and everyone will be sensored.

I was actually playing another server Before i joined this server a year or so ago and the reason i ended up picking this server over the other one was because it was so free while the other one allowed nothing but Trading/selling/buying in the WC, and the creator was a tyrannical ass while Agatio is freakin awesome and Gms are really nice (although i honestly dont remember most of the current GMs...but they were great before so im sure they are great now lol). Conversations can be fun and really not that many people get out of control so i dont see a problem...

aeon27

Honestly, I just started to blacklist all the "crazies." My blacklist is now FULL but my WC is semi quiet if I am talking in normal chat.

As for the reading logs, that's one of the main reasons I left the other server I was on. GMs there were reading faction chats, squad chats, etc and using it against us AND taunting us about it in normal chats. Utterly ridiculous.

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
simple solution 60sec cool down on the tele  :smiley: no more spam and ppl can still form squads and sell stuff 

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
simple solution 60sec cool down on the tele  :smiley: no more spam and ppl can still form squads and sell stuff

Now there's a great idea.. (hint hint Agatio)

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
some WC post can cause your braincells to die just to give you guys a warning in advance i dont think they should change anything with teles you will just have to put up with it

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline mordecai

Remember that time RotFA did this and 75% of the server quit >_> I do.

Offline Mate

And then i would spend all my day, reading WC logs??

That wil not happen. PPl need to hosnestly just try to get less ofended, with everytthing, its just a game. If you dont like smething SS report it, i will resolve it.

But we will not become a dictator server, where everything and everyone will be sensored.

Enough said...BTW if you got an awesome guild & tire of WC we enjoy our faction chat & TS3...and as quoted by someone earlier, BL is there for a reason - use it!

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Honestly, I just started to blacklist all the "crazies." My blacklist is now FULL but my WC is semi quiet if I am talking in normal chat.

As for the reading logs, that's one of the main reasons I left the other server I was on. GMs there were reading faction chats, squad chats, etc and using it against us AND taunting us about it in normal chats. Utterly ridiculous.

In here this doesnt happen. None of the gms have this option. We do not read any logs. Why? its called privacy, you should have it in your faction, an in your pms. Second cause in here GMs are actually busy, so we have no time to seat in front of the computer and read other ppl talks.

Yes Wc sometimes gets a bit far of control. But for that everyone have other options, just BL the person. Or just SS. and send it to one of the GMs. In here there is a active team of GMs so you will esally find one.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

aeon27

In here this doesnt happen. None of the gms have this option. We do not read any logs. Why? its called privacy, you should have it in your faction, an in your pms. Second cause in here GMs are actually busy, so we have no time to seat in front of the computer and read other ppl talks.

Yes Wc sometimes gets a bit far of control. But for that everyone have other options, just BL the person. Or just SS. and send it to one of the GMs. In here there is a active team of GMs so you will esally find one.

Yes, I know you guys don't do that here on this server. Thankfully! haha If it were like that here, too, I'd leave this server as well.  :-X

Offline Cocor3

I like QQ more then ec and pvp:D so no...some ppl are pro QQ-ers ...sometime I laugh like 30 min, beside that if you don't like QQ go into faction+wisper chat:)

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
  • Characters: Jotun/Jotunborn
  • Faction: Arcturus
You know what, guys? I'm TIRED of Tali,Areashi,Allyson`and other spamming WC everyday ! All you can do is curse and talk bs that doesn't concern the entire server! Yes, you're on my blocked list,but that list is getting full, kinda out of places to "hide the bodies". You are rude,not educated and completely out of line almost all of the time. Examples? X player saying " Tali has the best tits" or Y player saying " Allyson is retarded" . You people can take this to PM, god damnit! I don't give a fck about your fights,sexual fantasies and guild wars! Or about 99% of you being racists.

Offline Sleip

You know what, guys? I'm TIRED of Tali,Areashi,Allyson`and other spamming WC everyday ! All you can do is curse and talk bs that doesn't concern the entire server! Yes, you're on my blocked list,but that list is getting full, kinda out of places to "hide the bodies". You are rude,not educated and completely out of line almost all of the time. Examples? X player saying " Tali has the best tits" or Y player saying " Allyson is retarded" . You people can take this to PM, god damnit! I don't give a fck about your fights,sexual fantasies and guild wars! Or about 99% of you being racists.

This is the server with the most racism out there....its unbelievable. Its on wc all the time. People nowadays just dont know the meaning of the word RESPECT

Offline Cecelia

• Characters: Cecelia, Wisteria
  • Faction: Derp
I completely agree with you.

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."

WTB a super blacklist stone lol. and yeah, the racial stuff gotta go, of all servers I've played I've never seen so much like this one
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Tali

" Tali has the best tits"

This is all that matters in this post.

Also your examples are OTHER people complaining about us.
Think it over before you call someone "not educated." I think you mean uneducated, by the way.
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2013, 02:45 pm by Tali