Epic Perfect World

Eclipse open beta tests begun!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
???  
My mistake. After the patch is oficial.

Offline CloudStrife2003

• ©Goku
  • Characters: Trish_DMC SaiyanDeity ____Goku____ Evil_Knight __Rangiku__
  • Faction: LoLiance
Okay, so I am trying out the new client, and was checking my other chars on the "Test" server and was curious why some of my stuff is missing + on the "Test" server I just had to change my password recently bc of being hacked and what not. So was just curious why the heck all of my stuff was not in the same spot. I would assume it is maybe because it is using the same stuff I used to enter the game before beta........... so........ what is the point of leveling and stuff on the new classes on the "Test" server and is it safe for me to play my other chars on the "Test" server. Okay and as  I am writing this now, my client is saying my current client is too low ........... I think it is because I downloaded each client separately so should I just combine both of the folders and have it all in one folder? or please someone help my confusion PLEASE! I do not wanna lose all the past 2 days of what I have done on my old Client the past couple days and stuff before I tried to play on the Test server. 

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Okay, so I am trying out the new client, and was checking my other chars on the "Test" server and was curious why some of my stuff is missing + on the "Test" server I just had to change my password recently bc of being hacked and what not. So was just curious why the heck all of my stuff was not in the same spot. I would assume it is maybe because it is using the same stuff I used to enter the game before beta........... so........ what is the point of leveling and stuff on the new classes on the "Test" server and is it safe for me to play my other chars on the "Test" server. Okay and as  I am writing this now, my client is saying my current client is too low ........... I think it is because I downloaded each client separately so should I just combine both of the folders and have it all in one folder? or please someone help my confusion PLEASE! I do not wanna lose all the past 2 days of what I have done on my old Client the past couple days and stuff before I tried to play on the Test server.
You are supposed to run the TEST server on the new client you downloaded and the normal servers (epica 1-4) on the old client which you already had.
You can do anything on the test server which wouldn't have an effect on the old one since everything will be removed from the beta server when the testing is done.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline DeAnUs

• DeAnUs
  • Talk Back and You're Dead !
  • Characters: MyStiQ , DeAnUs, BuS
uhm . . AGA . . . . does this mean that the old client (EPW v164) will be useless anymore??? do we have to download the 10G one to continue playing EPW eclipse?? coz my only PW here is the old EPW v164 . . . . ..  . need help clarifying this one . . . :(  :( ???
!xox<DeAnUs>xox!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
uhm . . AGA . . . . does this mean that the old client (EPW v164) will be useless anymore??? do we have to download the 10G one to continue playing EPW eclipse?? coz my only PW here is the old EPW v164 . . . . ..  . need help clarifying this one . . . :(  :( ???
After testing is done yes u have to download the 10gb one.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
uhm . . AGA . . . . does this mean that the old client (EPW v164) will be useless anymore??? do we have to download the 10G one to continue playing EPW eclipse?? coz my only PW here is the old EPW v164 . . . . ..  . need help clarifying this one . . . :(  :( ???
(EPW v164) yes it will be useless , either they upgrade the one we downloaded for beta test  (To continue playing EPW) or they would tell us to download it all over again 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline SureKiLL

• Characters: SureKiiLL
  • Faction: Zodiac
We need to download that if the eclipse realease? or just update the New Horizon to Eclipse?

OmegaRa

D R A G O N 
R I S I N G
D O N T 
F O R G E T

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We need to download that if the eclipse realease? or just update the New Horizon to Eclipse?
Hello. Sadly I won't be able to provide New Horizons -> Eclipse update as making such update would be technically difficult and troublesome for players to patch.
So yes, having Eclipse client will be required. There are two options for this. If you have PWI or any other PW Eclipse private server, you can use the PWI to EPW patch. If you don't have such client tho, you will have to download full client if you want to play after patch goes live on the main server. I suggest torrent, since torrents can be easily paused and resumed at any time, so downloading even big files shouldn't be a problem.

Offline Kia

Hello. Sadly I won't be able to provide New Horizons -> Eclipse update as making such update would be technically difficult and troublesome for players to patch.
So yes, having Eclipse client will be required. There are two options for this. If you have PWI or any other PW Eclipse private server, you can use the PWI to EPW patch. If you don't have such client tho, you will have to download full client if you want to play after patch goes live on the main server. I suggest torrent, since torrents can be easily paused and resumed at any time, so downloading even big files shouldn't be a problem.
What about Beta -> Live version later on?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
That will just take quick auto-update  ^-^

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
  • Characters: Kaito
  • Faction: Still deciding.
That's good to know, thanks!

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克