• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
None of em really scared me i've played:
  • Evil Within
  • Outlast
  • Amnesia
  • Doom 3 (if you wanna count that as a scary movie)
  • The Grudge (kinda boring but it does have jumpscares)
  • Silent Hill
I'd give Until Dawn first place tbh,cool story and loved the cutscenes.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Until dawn

None of em really scared me i've played:
  • Evil Within
  • Outlast
  • Amnesia
  • Doom 3 (if you wanna count that as a scary movie)
  • The Grudge (kinda boring but it does have jumpscares)
  • Silent Hill
I'd give Until Dawn first place tbh,cool story and loved the cutscenes.

Until Dawn wasn't that scary until the very end of them w.e things are that literally wanted to kill everyone.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

• : D
Outlast
Penumbra
Amnesia(still playing this, custom stories are scarier than the original story) 
Slender the arrival
Five nights at Freddy's 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
old Nintendo Mario game! it was really scary 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Outlast
Penumbra
Amnesia(still playing this, custom stories are scarier than the original story)
Slender the arrival
Five nights at Freddy's
Which version of 5 Nights at freddy's did you play?

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Silent Hill
Layers of Fear
Outlast 
Resident Evil 1 (remake on gamecube)

• : D
Which version of 5 Nights at freddy's did you play?
5 Nights at freddy's 2
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

kitty stew

old Nintendo Mario game! it was really scary
I jumped when the princess failed to put out

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Until Dawn wasn't that scary until the very end of them w.e things are that literally wanted to kill everyone.
It actually has a thing that for example you choose to open a door or idk keep going it will change the story line and depends on w.e you choose you get jump scares and a different path,not just the end is scary.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Silent Hill
Layers of Fear
Outlast
Resident Evil 1 (remake on gamecube)
Re on GameCube best. Best console of all time 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
May not be a jump scare game, but Dead Space definitely had some jump scares that scared the hell out of me.

SOMA as well.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Not really into horror games but Layers of Fear and Until Dawn were pretty nice 
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Watch this on a full screen.

Gonna start watching Evil Within with Raedwulfgamer his screams + reactions are funny as fk and usually is a good comedian 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Evil Within.
Watch it all Quite *** brutal but scary nah... seems too front and everything sorta just expected :/