Epic Perfect World

Jump Scares Games That made you scared.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
What is the scariest game you ever played that Jump Scares you at anytime you even try to play it?

For me i only watch youtubers play them i would NEVER actually even attempt to play one considering too much of a gurl to even try it.

So Far My list of actual games that given me Jump Scares are.

Monstrum

Layers of Fear

Outlast

Hektor

Five Nights of Freddy's

Until Dawn

Hope you can share your list and tell me what made you actual jump or made you want to run from your room im interested to see more other games than the ones i have watched.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
none theses days , the old games were scarier. 
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2016, 11:11 am by EragonN

OmegaRa

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Would admit Resident Evil was scary back in my teen years when i didnt expect anything to literally just come out a window or even door's but nowadays its sorta expectation, but i still will refuse to play it till this day :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Resident Evil was scary yes...But after Code Veronica was kinda the same over and over...
1, 2 and 3 were actually scary and really worth playing.
I can't say the same for the new ones...Resident Evil 6 was even hilarious...and not to mention the trailer for the 7 ? just bad...i stopped playing RE.

I bought the collectors edition for ps3 with the 1 2 and 3 just to play it again lol

Offline Klaus

• The Original
Would admit Resident Evil was scary back in my teen years when i didnt expect anything to literally just come out a window or even door's but nowadays its sorta expectation, but i still will refuse to play it till this day :D
should try it , nemesis was my worst nightmare on resident evil when was a kid 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Resident Evil was scary yes...But after Code Veronica was kinda the same over and over...
1, 2 and 3 were actually scary and really worth playing.
I can't say the same for the new ones...Resident Evil 6 was even hilarious...and not to mention the trailer for the 7 ? just bad...i stopped playing RE.

I bought the collectors edition for ps3 with the 1 2 and 3 just to play it again lol
I dear you to try the games that i listed xD i think most are PS3/PC from what i been watching on youtube, Then tell me you not scared of them cause even from just watching people play i literally jump.

OmegaRa

Watch this on a full screen.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
None, not scary enough

I'm the kid who took a bloody horror movie in a cartoon cover to trick teachers in kindergarden so we can watch it.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

capcom company is king
most japanese companies

Offline ShadDogg

• Koopaling
  • Faction: Cruise
What is the scariest game you ever played that Jump Scares you at anytime you even try to play it?

For me i only watch youtubers play them i would NEVER actually even attempt to play one considering too much of a gurl to even try it.

So Far My list of actual games that given me Jump Scares are.

Monstrum

Layers of Fear

Outlast

Hektor

Five Nights of Freddy's

Until Dawn

Hope you can share your list and tell me what made you actual jump or made you want to run from your room im interested to see more other games than the ones i have watched.
Most of those are pretty fun especially in the dark with a douchebag baby that likes to scream like a banshee when he's waking up. After the initial scares of each animatronic in fnaf though, the game was really just made you have to be meticulous. Really killed the scare factor. To me a jump scare is only really good if you're not expecting it. Most of these really just kinda put a big red zone when it's about to be time for the big 'boo.' However, I think there's only one game that actually got me good. The zerker in Gears. xD I was playing it in the dark and was not expecting this mofo to just spring up on me like that. Got me so good I flipped over in my chair LMAO

kitty stew

Resident Evil was scary yes...But after Code Veronica was kinda the same over and over... 1, 2 and 3 were actually scary and really worth playing. I can't say the same for the new ones...Resident Evil 6 was even hilarious...and not to mention the trailer for the 7 ? just bad...i stopped playing RE. I bought the collectors edition for ps3 with the 1 2 and 3 just to play it again lol
pretty much

After RE2 the shock wore off

I think by 4 they figured out how to better implement suspense with it, since the lack of shock factor was probably inhibiting sales by then

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
Outlast,so far best scary game ;3
bb

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol
Fable, when I found out I had a kid  :-[

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Watch this on a full screen.

I never can take watching any sorta jump scare in full screen i would end up punching my screen and breaking it LOL

Most of those are pretty fun especially in the dark with a douchebag baby that likes to scream like a banshee when he's waking up. After the initial scares of each animatronic in fnaf though, the game was really just made you have to be meticulous. Really killed the scare factor. To me a jump scare is only really good if you're not expecting it. Most of these really just kinda put a big red zone when it's about to be time for the big 'boo.' However, I think there's only one game that actually got me good. The zerker in Gears. xD I was playing it in the dark and was not expecting this mofo to just spring up on me like that. Got me so good I flipped over in my chair LMAO

Hektor is quite unexpecting and random whcih i do like in horror games where you just dont expect anything just to pop up