Epic Perfect World

Missing a element file

Offline SoulIllusion

• NoStress$$
  • Its That Nigga That You Probably Least Expected$
Hi support member/gm, i wanted to put my new UI(Interfaces.pck, surfaces.pck) in, but i didnt saw what one i was clicking and deleted a element file, but idk what one, In game it shows all players white eyes and white mouth, and the ground is like blury. I cant fix it!, If anyone has a solution for this, pls help me with it thx!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Verifying your client should fix this. You'll need to place your UI files back into the element folder afterwards though. 

Offline SoulIllusion

• NoStress$$
Oke thx i will try it

Lilly_Satou

Once you start messing with those two files, the best (if not only) way to deal with it (from what I've personally experienced) is to redownload & reinstall the entire client.

Offline SoulIllusion

• NoStress$$
It doesnt work i before i posted it i already tried to veryfy my client, and putted just now the original surfaces and interfaces back..

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
It doesnt work i before i posted it i already tried to veryfy my client, and putted just now the original surfaces and interfaces back.. 
You may have deleted a main game file then. If it's not in your recycle bin, you will need to reinstall the entire game client again to fix your issue since verifying isn't working.

http://us.epw-download.com/files/EpicPerfectWorld.zip

Offline SoulIllusion

• NoStress$$
Yes, i found the file and it was the *textures.pck*, like u said it could be in recycling bin and putted it back and its fixed!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Yes, i found the file and it was the *textures.pck*, like u said it could be in recycling bin and putted it back and its fixed!

Good to hear! Be more careful next time ;)

Offline SoulIllusion

• NoStress$$