Epic Perfect World

Aftermath/AE - Mad City

OmegaRa

PvP on Epic Perfect World late 09/30/16
Started off as Warning vs. Aftermath, but I did not record from the very beggining, so it went on a little before i started.
ofcks came about, and joined Warning, so then it was 2v1
At the end of the whole thing we got Warning, Aftermath, 0fcks and Tyrants (ruining the fun tbh)
Thanks for PvP, and sorry for amateurish video-edit.

Tracks:
Kendrick Lamar - M.A.A.D. City
Nonsens x Nitti Gritti - Buti
Falling In Reverse - Im Not A Vampire
LOOPERS - Grind (Original Mix)
The Chainsmokers - Closer ft. Halsey (Crankdat Remix)

Enjoy.

Last Edit: Oct 01, 2016, 07:25 am by Omega

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Best video :monkey-23:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Nice vid Looked Simple.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Would've been fun with 15-17 Warning/0Fk vs 30 AM/AE too bad tyrant sigged 30+ nice pk tho

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Would've been fun with 15-17 Warning/0Fk vs 30 AM/AE too bad tyrant sigged 30+ nice pk tho
Would had been fun with only Am  pt vs Warning, tooooo bad they had to call ofks ):

On topic: Good vid my man, easy pk Am/Ae 2 good

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Would had been fun with only Am  pt vs Warning, tooooo bad they had to call ofks ):

On topic: Good vid my man, easy pk Am/Ae 2 good
yeap was actually fun when it was 10 warning vs 15 am don't know who called 4-5 0fk 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Was a really fun pk even after Tyrants showed up. Thanks guys and good video Omega!

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
yeap was actually fun when it was 10 warning vs 15 am don't know who called 4-5 0fk
yeap was actually fun when it was 12 warning vs 12 am don't know who called 1 0fk  pt
Anyway, stop whining, I doubt anyone cares, just say good vid and stop being salty. At the end of the day we had less and u had more and we won, godo fight
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2016, 11:30 am by WranglerBanger

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
yeap was actually fun when it was 12 warning vs 12 am don't know who called 1 0fk  pt
Anyway, stop whining, I doubt anyone cares, just say good vid and stop being salty. At the end of the day we had less and u had more and we won, godo fight
Arabella flash you too much bro, you forgot how to count. My squad was 5 people lol, I had one more but he was afk and Indifference played for few min then went off. Could literally name the people. At no given moment have we outnumbered any faction in that pk. 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
nice counting
"you were only doing good cuz you have 10 more" lul
nice video 

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
Arabella flash you too much bro, you forgot how to count. My squad was 5 people lol, I had one more but he was afk and Indifference played for few min then went off. Could literally name the people. At no given moment have we outnumbered any faction in that pk.
still makes it 1pt vs warning/0fks ( 15-16 ) ?
Anyway i dont think anyone cares, was fun pk, no need to   complain about numbers @ MrWarning guy spouting out magical numbers 30 vs 15.... gota stop smoking man, there is no way u gone survive more than 1 minute if we had 30 vs 15 nig

OmegaRa

Was fun PK, all sides gradually got more people until we were even matched, and until Tyrants do what they  do best, bring more than needed, lol.
No need to argue, thanks for the comments

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!