Epic Perfect World

Increase GoF Chance for WBs Polehammers on Forge

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
  • I make UIs, click the link in signature.
  • Characters: Kasing
  • Faction: Glorious
confirmed idiot i think
Emotional again? :)

cevans1290

Emotional again? :)
facts only

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
  • I make UIs, click the link in signature.
  • Characters: Kasing
  • Faction: Glorious
So emotional.. over a forum... :)

kitty stew

Please tell me you're not trying to compare BM DPH to WB DPH because one of those two i just mentioned is not even close to the other one.
they must be because evidently sin gof odds must be on par with them or else unfair despite massive dmg disparity 

players here posting on behalf of barb class making the class as a whole look like crybabies

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Please tell me you're not trying to compare BM DPH to WB DPH because one of those two i just mentioned is not even close to the other one.
the wep chances im comparing yeah, just because wrs don't know how to kill ppl dph is not really my problem

OmegaRa

the wep chances im comparing yeah, just because wrs don't know how to kill ppl dph is not really my problem
I welcome you to try DPH WR and tell me it has the same effectiveness as WB DPH Does.

kitty stew

I welcome you to try DPH WR and tell me it has the same effectiveness as WB DPH Does.
y do my fists only do 3k dmg gn make fist dph too

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
I made str set for a reason even before the patch. Relax. Everything is tanky now. Didn't know that 45 vit I half vit tho :(. Remove the 11% red idgaf give 15 atk levels back :)still an autist I see. 4 years since mugiwara and t69 never grew a single brain cell rofl

stop bsing your self. Its disgusting you can make 15k zerk normal atk. Like srsly the hypocrisy is unreal
Lol bro barb is already op .. He didnt even 3 spark or w/e he just hit 2/3 skills and hit me 20k zerks . 
I use 3 spark and poison to make 15k zerk crits on a barb and you know that .

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
1 day when i get bored enough to make 1

PURGATORY

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
damn domgrath you did it again look at all the mad ea's believing they should be able to tank the world as a LA

xDdDdD lock this thread 

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
damn domgrath you did it again look at all the mad ea's believing they should be able to tank the world as a LA

xDdDdD lock this thread
and sins lmao.
 ye lock the thread

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
WB needs big boost guys because they can't 1 shot anyone roflmfaoo 😂

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
and sins lmao.
 ye lock the thread