Epic Perfect World

Increase GoF Chance for WBs Polehammers on Forge

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
  • I make UIs, click the link in signature.
  • Characters: Kasing
  • Faction: Glorious
lol ppl already been bitching about it, even if beta not even out yet
the fk u on about
classes are fine as they are people can stop crying now period..

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
cuz allimentatie or w.e the randoms name is is a sin player and he complains about wbs dmg while sins dmg is abnormal aswell
BECAUSE GOF!!!!
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

cevans1290

classes are fine as they are people can stop crying now period..
lol..? who tf are you, and have you never played SB or DB ? both are nice as fk, ofc will need to be nerfed and balanced

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
lol..? who tf are you, and have you never played SB or DB ? both are nice as fk, ofc will need to be nerfed and balanced
i can't wait for "NERF DB I CAN'T GET OUT OF DBS STUNLOCK WTF RETARDED CLASS" and that kind of sht haha

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
I know they need to be nerfed and shit, but the current classes are fine so stop crying lol
SB are wayyyyy too strong... but life goes on lol
you look so mad lol

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
give more reason to play your full defense build by adding 15 att lvls very nice compromise.
nah thuogh remove the rmd, wbs are hella tanky as is now, and the fact that full defense build is viable to do above average damage to begin with is ridiculous.

Hitting 40ks when script era existed on sins with full rpd quad level def weapons with same exact build, wouldn't want to see what ancestral does on your build now with no rpd
what dont you understand about full debuffing, stacking stomp, devour, mire. 40k crti zerk. Great dmg. Gtfo
my brain 10 time better than your

ridicolous

o.k
lol? be lucky not like ea and take 20ks+ no spark

ye an ea caught in atk. ***ing learn to play. I take 4.7 crti no spark just poison in tiger form full defense from sins. Give me a break. Y'all have such autism
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

cevans1290

I know they need to be nerfed and shit, but the current classes are fine so stop crying lol
SB are wayyyyy too strong... but life goes on lol
you look so mad lol
yeah bro, mad over person on forum saying no needs for nerfs.

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
yeah bro, mad over person on forum saying no needs for nerfs.
I said no need to boost gof chances, no need to nerf sins, no need to change the current settings..
Yeah SB and DB will need a nerf but not barbs or since.
not stop being emotional

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I said no need to boost gof chances, no need to nerf sins, no need to change the current settings..
Yeah SB and DB will need a nerf but not barbs or since.
not stop being emotional
ye cuz 6% compared to average 15% on other HA classes is completely fine? rofl talk about equality

cevans1290

ye cuz 6% compared to average 15% on other HA classes is completely fine? rofl talk about equality
ye not to mention 11.11 on sin, pretty nice mannnnn
i rolled bullsht -req atk atk def=rip my life LOOL

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
not sure about other classes. But we are the least class getting anything? Least atk levels and defense levels? Least rmd% on r8?
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
not sure about other classes. But we are the least class getting anything? Least atk levels and defense levels? Least rmd% on r8?
http://prnt.sc/co9v67 this is our chance
God of Frenzy: Infuses the wielder with divine fury! Has a higher chance
to deal double damage. Costs 5% Max HP. - 16.67% - WR sword

to deal double damage. Costs 5% Max HP. - 14.3% - WR axe 

to deal double damage. Costs 5% Max HP. - 14.3% - WR pike

to deal double damage. Costs 5% Max HP. - 11.11% - Sin chance 

to deal double damage. Costs 5% Max HP. - 7.69% - Even seekers one is higher

That's what i was trying to say. On classes that already have better bonuses than WBs is still higher chance than WB. But ofc WB always gets the D.

OmegaRa

Please tell me you're not trying to compare BM DPH to WB DPH because one of those two i just mentioned is not even close to the other one.

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
Please tell me you're not trying to compare BM DPH to WB DPH because one of those two i just mentioned is not even close to the other one.
That + bms don't have -100000 physical defense...
but hey, barbs rights have been violated so we have the barbitism movement so everyone become equal ! :)
We should put feminine barbs , cause it is unfair... there is only males...

cevans1290

That + bms don't have -100000 physical defense...
but hey, barbs rights have been violated so we have the barbitism movement so everyone become equal ! :)
We should put feminine barbs , cause it is unfair... there is only males...
confirmed idiot i think