Epic Perfect World

Increase GoF Chance for WBs Polehammers on Forge

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
aw is your half vit build not as viable anymore, do you have finally use attack gear to kill something, how atrocious how could they oh no.
Remove 15% rmd already kera doesnt even use defense weapon in 1v1s cause he face tanks everything literally, including mgs
I made str set for a reason even before the patch. Relax. Everything is tanky now. Didn't know that 45 vit I half vit tho :(. Remove the 11% red idgaf give 15 atk levels back :)
gof... :normal-19:
still an autist I see. 4 years since mugiwara and t69 never grew a single brain cell rofl
Ya look me in full Pdef and barb hitting me 20k zerks ROFL
Ya barb need Boost ROFL.

stop bsing your self. Its disgusting you can make 15k zerk normal atk. Like srsly the hypocrisy is unreal
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
I made str set for a reason even before the patch. Relax. Everything is tanky now. Didn't know that 45 vit I half vit tho :(. Remove the 11% red idgaf give 15 atk levels back :)
give more reason to play your full defense build by adding 15 att lvls very nice compromise.
nah thuogh remove the rmd, wbs are hella tanky as is now, and the fact that full defense build is viable to do above average damage to begin with is ridiculous.

Hitting 40ks when script era existed on sins with full rpd quad level def weapons with same exact build, wouldn't want to see what ancestral does on your build now with no rpd
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
give more reason to play your full defense build by adding 15 att lvls very nice compromise.
nah thuogh remove the rmd, wbs are hella tanky as is now, and the fact that full defense build is viable to do above average damage to begin with is ridiculous.

Hitting 40ks when script era existed on sins with full rpd quad level def weapons with same exact build, wouldn't want to see what ancestral does on your build now with no rpd
ye sure remove the 8% rmdt from my gearset. i'll take 5 atk lvl back for the trade idm  :normal-1:

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
ye sure remove the 8% rmdt from my gearset. i'll take 5 atk lvl back for the trade idm  :normal-1:
ya remove the 11% for 5 att lvls sounds like a good deal
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Ye bro i have 100 + def lvl and he still zerk 20k on me wtf ...
I have 60k pdef in tiger form and sin hits me 9k zerk crits in 3.33? wtf....

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I made str set for a reason even before the patch. Relax. Everything is tanky now. Didn't know that 45 vit I half vit tho :(. Remove the 11% red idgaf give 15 atk levels back :)still an autist I see. 4 years since mugiwara and t69 never grew a single brain cell rofl

stop bsing your self. Its disgusting you can make 15k zerk normal atk. Like srsly the hypocrisy is unreal
my brain 10 time better than your
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran

ridicolous

cevans1290

I have 60k pdef in tiger form and sin hits me 9k zerk crits in 3.33? wtf....
lol? be lucky not like ea and take 20ks+ no spark

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
lol? be lucky not like ea and take 20ks+ no spark
oho and ppl still complain about wbs XDDDDDDDDD sins pops out of stealth hiero's them in eye blink and wbs are op class XDDDDDDDDDDD 
average ea player: "i wear mdef ornas so i don't get 1 shotted by mages, i can't use phy ornas so nerf wbs" XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cevans1290

oho and ppl still complain about wbs XDDDDDDDDD sins pops out of stealth hiero's them in eye blink and wbs are op class XDDDDDDDDDDD
average ea player: "i wear mdef ornas so i don't get 1 shotted by mages, i can't use phy ornas so nerf wbs" XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Although I agree people QQ about wb too much, don't get why you're talking about sin. If I was good at wb, I'd much rather play it than a sin lol.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
Ye bro i have 100 + def lvl and he still zerk 20k on me wtf ...
i was shocked.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Although I agree people QQ about wb too much, don't get why you're talking about sin. If I was good at wb, I'd much rather play it than a sin lol.
cuz allimentatie or w.e the randoms name is is a sin player and he complains about wbs dmg while sins dmg is abnormal aswell

cevans1290

cuz allimentatie or w.e the randoms name is is a sin player and he complains about wbs dmg while sins dmg is abnormal aswell
all classes abnormal
all go uninstall,ty

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
  • I make UIs, click the link in signature.
  • Characters: Kasing
  • Faction: Glorious
I can't wait to see the thread about : NERF SB AND SB Please...

cevans1290

I can't wait to see the thread about : NERF SB AND SB Please..
lol ppl already been bitching about it, even if beta not even out yet
the fk u on about