Epic Perfect World

Increase GoF Chance for WBs Polehammers on Forge

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
Yes, because their dph damage is definitely insufficient.  
:police: :police:

zSavX

Agreed 100%

Useless trash stats such as "-Requirement" are on this weapon and the chance for GoF is so unbelievably low that it's a waste of money/time to even reroll a weapon for barbarian anyway.

Barbarian will in no way, shape, or form EVER be boosted or balanced on this server. Although every other class in the game has the ability to obtain their classes full potential, because of the 10 active barbarians on the server being better than 91.7% of the servers community, it will never happen.
Weren't you amongst the group of *older players* who said we all had to reroll with those same useless stats once before??? now you're complaining sir?
and also weren't you the same one who made nerf this nerf that threads of your main class to what it is today??? why because of unfair gameplay??? any advantage you have, you should've took it bottom line point blank period. now you're somewhat regretting it? idk bout 10 active barbs being better then the community, cause this a pserver...so ain't no one really *better* but that's besides the point
I've seen barbs with gof x3 atk lvl in r8, but everyone says dragon axe are better and that's bm and barb alike...so -1

zSavX

It really isn't, barbs 1hit sins 20-40k with full str rolls and dragon axes nothing is really wrong with their damage

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Yeah that's why Mystics and EPs don't die to it. Oh not to mention 0d def camping venos who depend on 0d pet bleed etc. It's auto considered that when EAs/MGs die to it it's classified as OP class because 50% of community plays those 2 classes.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
It really isn't, barbs 1hit sins 20-40k with full str rolls and dragon axes nothing is really wrong with their damage
There is a reason why Sins are paper class of this server. They were nerfed in Script era when 10 ppl couldn't solo a sin w,o sin blowing up 1-2 ppl and get out unharmed. And it's not about dragon axes damage being wimpy. It's not really considering how many nice stats it has. It's the crappy range. I can get apsed by a sin with daggers w.o being able to reach them because of the sht 3.50 range because it's reality that Daggers are longer wep than Dual Axe would be.

zSavX

Yeah that's why Mystics and EPs don't die to it. Oh not to mention 0d def camping venos who depend on 0d pet bleed etc. It's auto considered that when EAs/MGs die to it it's classified as OP class because 50% of community plays those 2 classes.
Ea/mg make this server -_- so i say like 75% of the community followed by mystics/eps/venos it's just not really when dragon axes but if yall get the boost, boost bm too :) I'd love to have x3 atk lvl GoF Sword/Poleaxe...
Still waiting on that one person to suggest the locking of rolls >_> where is that lucky person at right now :D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well I don't care if it happened or not, it would not change a whole lot. My previous post was rather a reply to the one right above mine,

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
Well I don't care if it happened or not, it would not change a whole lot. My previous post was rather a reply to the one right above  mine,
😂😂😂😂😂😂 true

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Ea/mg make this server -_- so i say like 75% of the community followed by mystics/eps/venos it's just not really when dragon axes but if yall get the boost, boost bm too :) I've love to have x3 atk lvl GoF Sword/Poleaxe...
Still waiting on that one person to suggest the locking of rolls >_> where is that lucky person at right now :D
I would really be fine with that tbh. They already got 35 atk lvl from r8 bonus. Since APS with 3x int fists is already insane i don't see why DPH wouldn't be either.. incase some1 would actually got that wep. They still got far higher chance than i do obtaining the weapon since their ratios are far higher than mine.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Well I don't care if it happened or not, it would not change a whole lot. My previous post was rather a reply to the one right above mine,
Exactly so because it wouldn't change a whole lot it's not worth making right? Because in this case WB is not most popular class so the changes about it will never be made.

Edit: nvm more nerfs might happen because it's far too hated.

zSavX

I would really be fine with that tbh. They already got 35 atk lvl from r8 bonus. Since APS with 3x int fists is already insane i don't see why DPH wouldn't be either.. incase some1 would actually got that wep. They still got far higher chance than i do obtaining the weapon since their ratios are far higher than mine.
Ik of 2 wrs with atk lvl/x3 int fist that's a goal of mine to achieve too, I got gof x2 atk lvl/acc sword :D does fine but those fist tho to be 3.33 base in full r8 as a bm man that's love :D, even with higher ratios it's still not certain to happen tho, I have yet to roll the buffed fist >_> so i'm not really playing my bm right now x.x

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Exactly so because it wouldn't change a whole lot it's not worth making right? Because in this case WB is not most popular class so the changes about it will never be made. Edit: nvm more nerfs might happen because it's far too hated.

Why even bother making a thread about barbarians in the first place? It's the most "hated broken class" on the entire server although there are plenty of classes more OP.

Don't even try man, I stopped making threads about barbs after Agatio said something along the lines of..

"I keep -requirement on barbarian weapon because it might be useful to cata builds" lol

Anyway, the new classses are coming out soon. The complaining to come about them from this community will outshine any of the anti-barb threads big time. :))
Last Edit: Sept 30, 2016, 07:54 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Barbs need a huge nerf

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Barbs need a huge nerf
I agree. They are really strong atm. Which is the result
of inconsiderate Wb's pushing to make their class OP.
"My honor is my loyalty