Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Last Edit: Sept 28, 2016, 09:49 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Kia

Chronicle LF eDate

He makes bad videos every day and he can make you a youtube star.

You will be seen daily by his 5 fans.

Apply now @ Chronicles Next eDate

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Kia

focus DT more

3 DT Necklaces > 100 Damascene Ores

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Don't think tyrants brain can realize we also gave a land to metal for free when we had 50+ on and asked people to not enter TW simply cause we are not interested in defending from small/alt guilds..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
also *** tyrants and all game ( x2-3 our numbers ) its more fun & easy than 80 vs empty TW lol

Offline Kia

Don't think tyrants brain can realize we also gave a land to metal for free when we had 50+ on and asked people to not enter TW simply cause we are not interested in defending from small/alt guilds..
I actually felt good about donating a land to them. They have way more use for the Damas than we do.

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
I thought it was because you were putting alts in metal in order to fight Onslaught and start a proxy war vs Tyrants???

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
focus DT more

gg ez guild OS #1 np np

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I thought it was because you were putting alts in metal in order to fight Onslaught and start a proxy war vs Tyrants???
I don't have any alt in metal.
There are like 5 alts in metal for small TW, so not sure where you getting your informations from but as usual you are wrong.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kia

Tell me, how many Tyrants "alts" did Onslaught have right before you merged?

Deejay

is it bad I only watch these to find new music

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
Tell me, how many Tyrants "alts" did Onslaught have right before you merged?
enough to beat Apo in TW, but dw it's just a game, better luck next time, might wanna log more, 114 vs 2 and we still won

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
enough to beat Apo in TW, but dw it's just a game, better luck next time, might wanna log more, 114 vs 2 and we still won
yeap man just a game u lost don't be emotional
btw sid man so good video, enemy being demolished after merge 

oh hello