Epic Perfect World

Increase durability on gears

Mazsin

I -1 also . You just cant except everyone to want to start over. Some are still improving their gear. Others took 1+ years to get the gear they have now. To start over for that simple stat not worth it.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1. Don't see the point in this suggestion. Rerolling gears is simply not worth it just for more durability, just repair gears more often.

Offline Zepher_

I like the idea but its not worth it due to the consequences. Might be better if there is an item that you can just click on your inventory that would auto fix the equipment without going to an npc (if you're too lazy).

cevans1290

I like the idea but its not worth it due to the consequences. Might be better if there is an item that you can just click on your inventory that would auto fix the equipment without going to an npc (if you're too lazy).
was going to say this but I think it's not possible
I'd love it tho, tbh. Gears break at worst of times (gv on alt when I don't realize its low, no extra r8)

Venomancer

+1 Good suggestion.

kitty stew

kidnap a blacksmith

free imbues/purifies too

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
WTB> lock pointless thread at this point

Offline Zepher_

kidnap a blacksmith

free imbues/purifies too
Might as well hatch God's Giving NPC as my pet.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Not possible without reshaping that gear.

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
I -1 also . You just cant except everyone to want to start over. Some are still improving their gear. Others took 1+ years to get the gear they have now. To start over for that simple stat not worth it.
+
-1. Don't see the point in this suggestion. Rerolling gears is simply not worth it just for more durability, just repair gears more often.
why da fk u writing this? o_O no one will force u to reroll ur gears stay on ur old, but any other who would like to they will have that option same like with old axe's, and heat and more sht someone staying on old stats someone reroll it to new ones 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Not possible without reshaping that gear.

PWI has a thing now where you can repair gear from anywhere, sadly you have to unlock it via paying money every month and lose it if you dont pay enough. Maybe when we get that patch one day agatio will implement it for free

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants

thank you for repeating gm secretary xD totally didn't get the point the first time he said it xDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri

I tank a whole squad of aa and never have to repair my gear throughout a whole week worth (2-3days) tops but this is something that isnt really needed just keep repair each time you visit safe zone problem solve.
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2016, 10:52 am by Yuri
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline MORD

• Moderated

I tank a whole squad of aa and never have to repair my gear throughout a whole week worth (2-3days) tops but this is something that isnt really needed just keep repair each time you visit safe zone problem solve.
a whole pt of overseers players ?