Epic Perfect World

Brutal + 420 SpecificAim Last Moment Video Rekting Easies

Offline SpecificAim

• Give Me Some1 2 Kill
  • Sniping MLG
  • Characters: SpecificAim, Ingenious
  • Faction: Brutal
Decided to hop back on for the last time of logging into this Salty World game. thanks for having me Itachi was really fun having to be in your squads 0 everyone always did a wonderful job ^^

Used my Evans Blue band music old bestie

Thank you all for the pk's but im quite done playing here got my new gcard GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 3GB GV-N1060G1 GAMING-3GD Video Card 
 and ready to head back to BDO Black Dessert Online couldn't honestly wait to get back when i received it in package today tbh.

Anyways goodbye :) And Thanks most were easiest and rest were salt :D

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
 :tiger-18:

Now i can freely use my PC and you be back on your's   :tiger-29: will miss you killing them though :<
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Bye Yuri, hello Yuri.

Socrates

Bye Yuri, hello Yuri.
Wait specific and yuiri is the same person? Dayummm
Im sure he is just teasing you 😏

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Decided to hop back on for the last time of logging into this Salty World game. thanks for having me Itachi was really fun having to be in your squads 0 everyone always did a wonderful job ^^

Used my Evans Blue band music old bestie

Thank you all for the pk's but im quite done playing here got my new gcard GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 3GB GV-N1060G1 GAMING-3GD Video Card
 and ready to head back to BDO Black Dessert Online couldn't honestly wait to get back when i received it in package today tbh.

Anyways goodbye :) And Thanks most were easiest and rest were salt :D

Enjoy the card, love my 1070