Epic Perfect World

Surpassing The Limits of Even Erecho The Fear of Frightening

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not to trash talk, but Yuiri, let me offer a bit of advice,
I have learned to ignore or not speak to people who aren't worth my time. I have no semblance of paying any sort of attention to them simply because getting riled up over crap that is meaningless is not the way I want to play this game.

I've done it to a couple of people who love mentioning my name and I just cruise by while they grind their teeth trying to prove a point that does not exist. You're welcome to do the same, it works wonders.
omega for gm

Socrates

omega,

The problem is that some people live for attention.. I wont use names in case I get ban for it, but yah there is a difference between haters who are jealous of the person they are trashtalking, and people who just can't stand hypocrite and dellusional behaviours. So yah your advice are good, they just dont necessarily apply to everyone you choose to give them...

Last Edit: Sept 27, 2016, 09:45 am by KasingTheGreat

Socrates

Nice video  :police:
Will we see erecho vs yuiri soon ? 👌

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Will we see erecho vs yuiri soon ? 👌
if he accept ^^ but i will try 1vs2 -1vs3 but firts of all i need to comeback ... my orna Back and so :D in 10 days 

Socrates

You guys should make a 10k ec bet, best of 5!
If the winner win in 5, it is 5k EC instead of 10 and if he wins in 3 and it is a total rekt, 15k EC instead of 10!

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Actually I had fun watching this, it's something different lol

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Actually I had fun watching this, it's something different lol
?     
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
You guys should make a 10k ec bet, best of 5!
If the winner win in 5, it is 5k EC instead of 10 and if he wins in 3 and it is a total rekt, 15k EC instead of 10!
men xd her gameplay isnt good, give her a nice comment and good is but vs me ... nahh never xd trust me i can floor ehr with 145 nirvana she made to much Cut in video ... it was random PK look mine time when i use dragon i can floor 7-8 person alone hahaha

and that the time where all use script after patch all be easy for me

watch this and you knwo how to play with Dragon full :)

Sry but no 1 can be play at my level with dragon ... with r8 wep or without ..
tehy can be copy my sin but still if i come back .. i will show you guys who is teh real erecho :D

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex
i honestly laughed at 3:25 against the wf how u played
Same lel 

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
watched and .... Erecho is 3x better, and erecho doesnt cause fear xD

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
?    
shut up man, it was really fun to watch  :pig-20:

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Challenge Accepted but the real score for me & Erecho is 1-0 considering i killed him once already & he dropt his wings (wishing it was something else) but oh well.

Now im playing as a sin that havn't touched since 2012? All i know is old school game play of pwi.

3:30 Me vs Erecho
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Not to trash talk, but Yuiri, let me offer a bit of advice,
I have learned to ignore or not speak to people who aren't worth my time. I have no semblance of paying any sort of attention to them simply because getting riled up over crap that is meaningless is not the way I want to play this game.

I've done it to a couple of people who love mentioning my name and I just cruise by while they grind their teeth trying to prove a point that does not exist. You're welcome to do the same, it works wonders.
 So ppl actually get mad over trashtalk on the internet , okay lol ..