Epic Perfect World

Its all lies , everything is a lie

Offline Kia

sorry, i'm retired
Too much paperwork? aw.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Opulence

(I POST THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP AND VOICING A OPINION SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DO IT ALONE: MY OPINION AND IDEA IS THIS) I'll have to agree with Sel here first off. Secondly, (I understand that it takes a while and I apologize for this quote but its true.) It is taking to long, I'd rather bring them out and nerf them as you go so people can just play them as they are starting out. The only ones that will really be 150 are the pay to win people and others will just want to play them and level them in dungeons etc. It should not take this long, its been awhile since Eclipse came out. I understand your'e trying your best Agatio but please make haste for the arrival of the Night Shade. People are getting impatient. When you give the ETA "Soon." It's not specific so I advise bringing them out and fixing it as you go. I know they are op. Let players play them until you get the kinks out. Also to the people who don't want them here, I know you all do not want the Nightshade here because they are extremely overpowered to all the races, (Which they are not.) When you need to realize you are most likely a psychic or archer that is op to everyone else. Let them Nightshade come, more people want them here because they are fun to play and the game here is easier than the original PWI. People get bored of the same thing. I don't mean to intrude on your work GM Agatio but please consider it. I mean, whats the worse thing that could happen?Players complaining because their getting killed at stormbringers or duskblades when those people making them have every right to complain about them getting killed by all the other races?
Let thy Shades of night come, We all are ready to work with you to nerf and get the kinks out.
I'm not complaining, I just would like to help in any way I can. Anyone else agree?
If they were instantly released many people would get to 150 fast. A lot of players here aren't PTW and can afford to buy level scrolls, or they have already saved scrolls for the release (+ PE). Your chance to help with "sorting out the kinks" is just around the corner with Beta anyways. 

If people were that impatient/bored you'd think they would have quit by now. Best thing to do now is save PE, or play something else in the meantime if that disappointed with the current scenario. 

kitty stew

The problem people seem to have with you is you're giving estimates(despite some preferring that, ETA's are bad in general because there can be set backs), when in reality you're not really sure. As a developer, your word is well, quite important, and when you say things like that "should be ready in x weeks" or "beta will begin in x weeks", where x is seen as set in stone, hopes go through the roof. And then disappointment comes when x weeks passed, and nothing is heard from you. Something this is obviously going to take you forever, especially considering those new classes are just really broken.
in the software world noone takes date estimates like religious dogma 

only suckers for hype do 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

cevans1290

-1 boost untamed

Offline Miki♛

• |-/
  • Characters: mikichu
  • Faction: Οhana
Don`t you all get it ? We will NEVER get new classes here .

Why ? Files has been leaked 2 months ago , since then , Agatio always said "this week beta test" and replies like this and been 2 MONTHS !

Yes , 2 months of only "in few days" "in next days" and such. Well , "in next days" it also means after 365 days , he didnt say how many days , just next days , like , it could be even 900 days , who counts.

But the thing is , is he working on new classes at all ? We never seen a screenshot , we never seen a video of agatio having them or playing with them or such.

Its all a lie all we get is "wait" , no more wait man , how many times do you think you can lie  to us ? "this week" passed 2 months ago and what , now you will say again "this week" ? Like really ? How many times can you use a sentence and people still believe it ?

YOU DESTROY OUR FAITH MAN , YOU PUT A BULLET IN US. I RAGE BECAUSE THIS GAME IS BORING , DOMGRATH SUGGESTIONS - GONE , PK - GONE , BOOORING !
Guys wait..we have to give in. 
Clearly this guy knows everything about how long it takes for patch updates.  :pig-47:

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

+1 not a big fan of what they did to combat rogue though.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 not a big fan of what they did to combat rogue though.

I find Outlaw rogue is be pretty awesome post-patch tbh, it's the best spec of the 3 right now and honestly I can drop old legacy raid bosses in 1-2 combo's when a full stacked roll the bones proc's. 

I main frost mage / outlaw / havoc dh right now and I'm loving it after playing fury wr for ages and dying a million times

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

I find Outlaw rogue is be pretty awesome post-patch tbh, it's the best spec of the 3 right now and honestly I can drop old legacy raid bosses in 1-2 combo's when a full stacked roll the bones proc's.

I main frost mage / outlaw / havoc dh right now and I'm loving it after playing fury wr for ages and dying a million times
ive never been a big fan of rogues so i really dont know why im complaining tbh, i feel like Blood DK got a bit of a boost cause of it vs Frost which is practically just a Howl spam now :c