• Faction: Xpendable
+ for domgrath suggestions
i feel like i'm dead

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
ya Agatio made a server for himself with the new classes, spends all his days playing on a stormbringer and doesn't want to share with us, greedy bastard

oh and pretends that he's working on the new patches
There is other PServers out with the files,Maybe check them out?  :rolleyes:
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Getting a server with classes is easy but then it would be retail like. He has to edit quests, instances and stuff again and that takes ages. The skill edits and other stuff have to be done again too. Would still be nice to get an accurate ETA tho

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

kitty stew

There is other PServers out with the files,Maybe check them out? :rolleyes:

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
lmfao do we need new class ?

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hopefully what you are saying is true, and we never get new classes.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
i don't particularly care, but this should not surprise anyone who has been here for awhile, and i assume most of you have

agatio was the first one with the 1.4.4 files too, but one of the last to release because he doesn't wipe and he doesn't start over

Offline B L E Λ K N Σ S

• Ok.
  • Characters: Negligible.
i don't particularly care, but this should not surprise anyone who has been here for awhile, and i assume most of you have

agatio was the first one with the 1.4.4 files too, but one of the last to release because he doesn't wipe and he doesn't start over
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That.
NOOO MY WHOLE LIFE'S BEEN A LIE

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Selaria

Do you even realize why it had to take this long?
Or do you think it just takes to replace the client and server with new version and all done?

Hint: for the same reason why it takes so long for smartphone companies to release their new Android versions... pretty much  :normal-20:

The problem people seem to have with you is you're giving estimates(despite some preferring that, ETA's are bad in general because there can be set backs), when in reality you're not really sure. As a developer, your word is well, quite important, and when you say things like that "should be ready in x weeks" or "beta will begin in x weeks", where x is seen as set in stone, hopes go through the roof. And then disappointment comes when x weeks passed, and nothing is heard from you. Something this is obviously going to take you forever, especially considering those new classes are just really broken.

Offline saphira45

(I POST THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP AND VOICING A OPINION SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DO IT ALONE: MY OPINION AND IDEA IS THIS) I'll have to agree with Sel here first off. Secondly, (I understand that it takes a while and I apologize for this quote but its true.) It is taking to long, I'd rather bring them out and nerf them as you go so people can just play them as they are starting out. The only ones that will really be 150 are the pay to win people and others will just want to play them and level them in dungeons etc. It should not take this long, its been awhile since Eclipse came out. I understand your'e trying your best Agatio but please make haste for the arrival of the Night Shade. People are getting impatient. When you give the ETA "Soon." It's not specific so I advise bringing them out and fixing it as you go. I know they are op. Let players play them until you get the kinks out. Also to the people who don't want them here, I know you all do not want the Nightshade here because they are extremely overpowered to all the races, (Which they are not.) When you need to realize you are most likely a psychic or archer that is op to everyone else. Let them Nightshade come, more people want them here because they are fun to play and the game here is easier than the original PWI. People get bored of the same thing. I don't mean to intrude on your work GM Agatio but please consider it. I mean, whats the worse thing that could happen?Players complaining because their getting killed at stormbringers or duskblades when those people making them have every right to complain about them getting killed by all the other races?
Let thy Shades of night come, We all are ready to work with you to nerf and get the kinks out.
I'm not complaining, I just would like to help in any way I can. Anyone else agree?
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2016, 08:54 pm by saphira45

Offline Areashi

• Banned
people think that balancing this game is easy LUL