Epic Perfect World

Papy LeiZo :: Pushing Metal Cleric to its extreme limits

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I love how he cuts the most part of his gameplay out, our 1v1 lasted about 10 minutes of him just spam healing and not even trying to do anything. After finally being caught by a SoG or sleep he just used the same hiero macro every time until he eventually lands a double crit. No respect for that kind of gameplay man.
but ur a mystic lol...
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
but ur a mystic lol...
It's just funny how he cut so much gameplay of him doing nothing but spam the same macro over and over until he bypassed my charm, also claiming 10-0 when he doesn't show his losses xD. Anything you say about mystic is irrelevant since you claimed to be unstoppable in dragon gear.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
It's just funny how he cut so much gameplay of him doing nothing but spam the same macro over and over until he bypassed my charm, also claiming 10-0 when he doesn't show his losses xD. Anything you say about mystic is irrelevant since you claimed to be unstoppable in dragon gear.
U talking about player that spam same macro?lmfao, it is annoying right?
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2016, 10:10 am by Kinsei
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
Nice video  ^-^  ;)
Ty ^-^

funny how 1st two rounds ended, gj boss
Yea xD, he was right LOL

Damn they got destroyed
Thanks xd

wew didn't know there where 1v1 ep's around :o nce vid fam keep it up, its good to see something else then most classes here on forums :D
Yeah I'm agree, too many EA, Wiz, Sin vids. Ty.

Nice video brother, love this music
Ty, training music.

Nice. Song names?
Will ask my training playlist maker, No idea, Untitled tracks.

Super video!  ^-^
Thx super Prixy ^-^

Nice music
and the video ?? bad ?? :(

Nice one man good music
Thx boss

:normal-49: :normal-49: :normal-49:
:police:

Uncontested ep, good sh1t man
Ty female  :-*

1:56, nice rage  :police:
Good video btw! Best ep c:
mrrawr ,ad !
Ty :)

I love how he cuts the most part of his gameplay out, our 1v1 lasted about 10 minutes of him just spam healing and not even trying to do anything. After finally being caught by a SoG or sleep he just used the same hiero macro every time until he eventually lands a double crit. No respect for that kind of gameplay man.
Be honest, I will always overoutplay you.
All you will do is heal and camp until you caught me. You don't respect your own gameplay...
Just acted like you. I adapt.

We 1v1 no heal no def weap, when you want. Will not help you... It's like if you accept no heal no def weap fight, I go without hiero hp man...

Nice boy. 8)

Ps: Whos this fcking veno.. Purging me in pk >:( >:(
Thanks girl. 8)

but ur a mystic lol...
Yeah... was embarrasing a mystic talk about my gameplay...

Once again, let be honest, you have no idea of what I do.  Mystic talk about repeat the same macro .. ? Aren't you a bit hypocrite... ?
10-0 .. I think all see the irony there, don't worry.. Tamie beat me some fights..
My losses ? Against you ? Mh yeah, I guess you are hypocrite...

U talking about player that spam same macro?lmfao, it is annoying right?
^
You can like my vid friend !! tsss

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
Think you got the wrong guy here lol.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
^
You can like my vid friend !! tsss
Amazing video Leizo, best ep no doubt xD
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo