Epic Perfect World

How to kill sins.............

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
It wouldent be too hard to kill sins if u wouldent stuck in the air every 10s ijs. (if you dont leap you are pretty much death aswell)

Offline Therras

• Papi.
It wouldent be too hard to kill sins if u wouldent stuck in the air every 10s ijs. (if you dont leap you are pretty much death aswell)
Remove Paralysis (genie skill) Son da***, go learn it right now.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Stunning Blow EA-only skill is nice too. Long immobilise & has a chance to give an antistun as well. (Fairly short range but enough to freeze a sin out of aps range.) It costs little energy & can be spammed pretty nicely.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Ye then only tidal is the problem.

rainlu

these threads and posts..

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

lol useless response aswell lmfao  :normal-2: :tiger-4:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
lol useless response aswell lmfao  :normal-2: :tiger-4:

That wasn't contradicting at all.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

rainlu

That wasn't contradicting at all.
nah cause this thread was meant to be a guidance thread.
I trully respect the author, even when he was wrong at some points.
He actually triyed to state something (at that time), you guys are just making fun of it + this thread is old as ****  :normal-12:
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 04:51 pm by rainlu

LaceyPip

He actually triyed to state something (at that time), you guys are just making fun of it + this thread is old as ****  :normal-12:

+1000000000

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Laughing at a thread and the posts within are not the same as making fun of it. I have no doubt about the authors intentions but his incompetence does make it quite funny, but then again he did mention it was a joke of a thread himself, (whether that statement was made to make amends for his late realisation of the ridicule in his guide or not is irrelevant) perhaps that's why it's funny, either way i'm not judging him in anyway. On that note, I'm well aware of how old the thread is but since it has been resurrected from the grave again, and the new posts are just entertaining as the old hence  why it's still funny and made me laugh therefore i expressed it here. Don't quite get why you're acting all self righteous all of a sudden, after all your previous posts and after being in 100% "aggreeance" with what "barbie" had said. o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

rainlu

ok yeah i ressurected it also, sorry for that, i just meant that it could be ressurected but it has 2 be same topic just i meant is not in the right topic...(comedy or troll threads should be in offtopic or lock - in guides ppl are looking for them guides maybe)

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
It was a joke then and its a joke now. (That doesnt change my incompitance. Not afraid to admit I was a total moron back then and still one now) The sooner you people realise this the better. Also I find it sad when people take things serious on the internet and have a psychotic episode about it (mind the horrible sentence structure [I realise we're all trying to be sophisticated here]). Please, I think (and i hope) you people have better things to do in your life than wonder what some guy across the world is saying about you and what someones opinions (as idiotic as they may be) are on a game.

Ps. You all suck and I'm the best in the world

Pss. That was a test to see your idiotic response to my bold claim, feel free to ask for a "1v1" as you will and feel free to take pride in the fact that you are (probably not) better than a random guy (who could be a girl [its the internet you never know]) from the other side of the planet.
Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 12:41 pm by Sare

rainlu

Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 12:58 pm by rainlu

LaceyPip

LMAO Bee ...... dang!!

And I can't seem to view the others, tried many ways   :tiger-12:

rainlu

LMAO Bee ...... dang!!

And I can't seem to view the others, tried many ways   :tiger-12:

you must click on that yellow box to view it in original size and after that left click again on the pic to pop out in original size.

LaceyPip

you must click on that yellow box to view it in original size and after that left click again on the pic to pop out in original size.

Thank you very much .......................

Its very very funny ... my favorite "can you make me look less bored"