Epic Perfect World

How to kill sins.............

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
I didnt bother watching your vid cos... Well cos im lazy, but i take your word for it. That method seems nice but ive seen it before and the problem is getting it off without getting stunned. Still, thank you for sharing and keep kicking some sin ass cos, well no one likes us

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
nice post with some decent tips  :smiley:
:O nice thread.... personally I just kite a sin around until his OP buff is off then turn around on him and use:
1. force of will
2. undine strike
3. soporifik whisper
4. montain
5. genie spark
6. spam happy on the fire skills and GG :>

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
ty ty, what class is that? wiz?

Also id like to add a side note to clerics: Yeah i take it back, you guys can kill sins, i was just killed by one  recently on a 5-0 QQ.... Spam the **** out of expel because that makes everyone *pro* and when you get your chance, sleep-lower magic def,cyclone whatever = dead fishy

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Lol didn't realize it was you Sven :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
yeah its me  8) the nabbiest sin on the server, yal better be scared >:D

Offline joachiem

:O nice thread.... personally I just kite a sin around until his OP buff is off then turn around on him and use:
1. force of will
2. undine strike
3. soporifik whisper
4. montain
5. genie spark
6. spam happy on the fire skills and GG :>

You're 1 of the many that use it and on me, that fails :c
You're 1 of the many that use it and on me, that fails :c

I'm willing to bet it doesn't :>

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
*crickets ~~~~ crickets ~*

:P

peace
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline l7ixil7

Also i left out a few classes like cleric and mystic and... I think thats it but yeah thats cos i didnt really study them and... Well ive never been killed by any so you guys feel free to QQ o.o
Also if any feelings were hurt (i doubt it..) feel free to pm me by clicking the X on the top right side of the screen.
...venomancer?...u missed it too  :P

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Venomancer- there are various effective combos. The key is just to use a combination of debuffs or just plain nuking to catch the sin off guard. A good sin will never lose if they see the combo coming. There is simply no effective combo that can't be dodged using a few well timed apo, stealth or genie abilities not to mention their array of disables so use something they dont expect. Good thing most sins are idiots who'll kill themselves on bramble long before you can even think about using a combo.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
^ ty for sharing but can i also make it clear that a "good" sin never stealths or sparks in a 1v1. Unless you're poetic cos that guy... Well he'd spark a lvl 110 archer.
And about the venos, the most effective thing ive seem is that they activate their bramble which reflects 300% damage and then goes straight into DD. if you get stunned as a veno just belief out of that and go back to DD, the sin cant hit you or stun you and you should only need about 5-8 seconds to take down a defensless sin

Offline Soulstealer

• Silence! I kill you!
If you think that killing a sin is that easy, then you can't play sin

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Im a seeker so i wont say ur wrong bout metal combo vs sins, it can work great, but u are wrong with using dual edges. I killed many sins using dual edges, it works quite well =o

Offline Chire

^ ty for sharing but can i also make it clear that a "good" sin never stealths or sparks in a 1v1. Unless you're poetic cos that guy... Well he'd spark a lvl 110 archer.
And about the venos, the most effective thing ive seem is that they activate their bramble which reflects 300% damage and then goes straight into DD. if you get stunned as a veno just belief out of that and go back to DD, the sin cant hit you or stun you and you should only need about 5-8 seconds to take down a defensless sin

AxelVIII, sirMittens, Areashi, SilentKill < never sparked on me, still managed to kill me (and no need to trash how "you are easy to kill, blah blah" Trust me, when I'm in the mood, I can tank you for good 10 minutes(ok maybe not  that long but still), wait till your buffs come off and on cd, and then rape you. / Those are good sins for me. When more of them comes I'll inform you all xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1: