Epic Perfect World

How to kill sins.............

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Learn to play, then complain, as Agatio said not long ago sins won't be nerfed anymore. GL

++++++

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
This thread is like 1 year old

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
++++++
Why would you necro this?

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Why would you necro this?
WarZone did, not him

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
Lol why am I not surprised at SOMEBODY for complaining about sin and asking for nerf since last year already.
AHAHAHAHHA lol.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
much sins
very destruction
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
much sins
very destruction
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sin Rule the World !

EricaMurcas

I...but...WHY would a dexterity based WB do Armageddon, which relies on the HP (Vitality) of the caster? I hear both sides, but logic tells me that a solid vitality WB or a hybrid WB would be best. But, really, I'm not a pro WB, I just play one from time to time and process the data I received into strategies. I know quite a few successful WB that are dex. based, and when you seem them rushing you, you get ready for stunning or an Arma, not to be be twitched to death. XD

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
I...but...WHY would a dexterity based WB do Armageddon, which relies on the HP (Vitality) of the caster? I hear both sides, but logic tells me that a solid vitality WB or a hybrid WB would be best. But, really, I'm not a pro WB, I just play one from time to time and process the data I received into strategies. I know quite a few successful WB that are dex. based, and when you seem them rushing you, you get ready for stunning or an Arma, not to be be twitched to death. XD
idk dude all i know is barbarian is a hard class to master

Offline Grey

They don't no decent/half decent/possessor of a brain dex build Wb would use arma in a 1v1 except as a finishing shot on SOME classes (arcane and light armour at 60% hp). It's only useful in mass, and even then u need amp for it to work well. Arma from beginner wbs in 1v1 or in mass is 70% of the time suicide, they tick their own charms and die right after. Don't use arma unless you're the right build or/and know how to use it effectively (it's embarrassing to see a wb arma me out of nowhere hit 3k-4k, then run and kite me, then comback using fists)

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever

scatterer3

Tried to find something useful as a mage to fight stubborn sins, nothing useful, got instead:

Seeker ~ Really? Do i even have to say anything? 30-40k pdef amd 50-60 def lvls. The only thing i can say is a seeker combo i picked up from the besties, and ive seen a lotta nab ones mess it up. Blade affinity-Sacrificial strike (or something like that)-Quid pro (quad*?)-enrage (genie skill)-ET (extreme poison)-Eon blade or whatever its called. Its a one shot and dont argue, ive seen 150 dragon geared seekers one shot barbs in true form. Also... Dont use dual blades, i mean i know aps are cool but... Seekers are made for long blades, its just stupid trying to out dps a sin or a bm.

Cute :normal-43:

I hope this wasn't what encouraged me to stick on DPH for so long.